Over/Under Total 2.5 - What Say You? | The Boneyard

Over/Under Total 2.5 - What Say You?

Reaction Score
A week away and still considering which way to lean. There are wins on the schedule if things come together but worried about the unsettled QB position and the turmoil on defense with the Spanos departure. The over is +130. Wins against Central, UMASS and anything out of the three pack of Liberty, Ball State and FIU would put it over. They have to go over the win total sometime don't they? Been under for four to five years straight. I know that I'm going to send it in on Utah State. Could get ugly early this weekend in Utah.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Tough schedule, but over. Improvement in the offensive line alone or to get us there.

Reaction Score
Uconns new QBs are fleet afoot. They show speed, quickness and athleticism so to me one of the important things is they can create plays and move the chains using their feet. Its all about moving the chains and taking time off the clock and keeping the D off the field. I see 4-6 wins this year so take the over.

Reaction Score
The past few years I have taken the over so my track record is not good. I'm taking the over again this year. Hoping for four or five wins.

Reaction Score
I think the key to this season is the offense. If the offense is even mediocre, I would take the over. Think about this, UConn had total offense of >320 yards in one game last season, Vanderbilt. And, they won the turnover battle in only 2 games, Wyoming and Yale. I think a UConn offense with a dual threat QB will be much better than last year as it will create space for the offense.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Over. UMass has only managed to beat us due to a tropical storm and COVID. We will win at least one of @FIU/@BSU, and one surprise.

Reaction Score
I'll take the over and give us 3: CCSU, UMass, and @FIU. I feel like @Ball State and Liberty (even without Malik Willis) may still be a little out of reach for Mora's Year 1.

Reaction Score
I played the over. I just think the huskies will slowly come into their own this year. If they can hold their own the first half of the year, they might be able to pull a couple out later in the year.

Reaction Score
As they say on Wall St, past performance is no indicator of future success—or failure—so I’m going Over like I always do.

Reaction Score
I took the over at 2.5 a month ago. I see 3 wins on the schedule based on the new staff, new schemes and new players.

I also took the 27.5 against Utah State. I think we will improve by a healthy amount and it will take the lines a few weeks to adjust.

Reaction Score
Should resurrect this post from last year. There were some good comedic numbers thrown out there last year. I'm pretty sure people were wondering if we could sneak into a bowl game.

Typical Boneyard. tHe yEaR oFf wIlL mAkE uS beTteR

Reaction Score
I took the over at 2.5 a month ago. I see 3 wins on the schedule based on the new staff, new schemes and new players.

I also took the 27.5 against Utah State. I think we will improve by a healthy amount and it will take the lines a few weeks to adjust.
Just looked at Massey to see their latest Utah State vs UConn and vs Alabama.

Interesting that Massey has Utah State (#62) as 18 point favorite vs. UConn (#128) and 18 point dog to Alabama (#2). Massey sees your UConn bet as pretty good. So, beat Utah State and we are half way to beating Alabama.

Not sure if the 27.5 is still available but expect bookies need to really entice bets on UConn until we show some competitive ability.

Reaction Score

Same

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom