Outcoached | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Outcoached

Reaction Score
He is still "I want to be your buddy" with his team. When you throw the ball lazily and the other team intercepts - you sit the next time the clock stops. When you dribble straight into 3 other players - you sit ASAP. When you lose your man for no good reason and he gets an easy layup - you sit ASAP. That's the only way these players will remember what they did wrong. Calhoun knew this.
if Hurley uses this plan, then there is no one on the floor.

Reaction Score
Good grief. When your PG has more turnovers than assists? Just because he’s the best of the options Hurley has given the team, does not mean he’s fine. None of what I’ve said makes “no sense.”

Ok then just answer who should play the point for this team? Dying to hear your proposal.

You need to play what your dealer mind you!

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
Cole is the only one who can get a shot off the dribble. Just to small. Yea he doesn't have a good 3pt shot but he got points playing bad.

Jackson on the other hand needs to play less and practice more. Not ready for primetime. Plays fast but needs others to put the ball in the hole for him. Once the D gets back he's useless.
AGREE COMPLETELY

How did Jackson get this far without any offensive skills?
Not long ago some people claimed he would be "The next one"

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Our offense has been higher ranked than our defense all year.
Numbers with this team is confusing. Martin has a higher FG % around the basket than some of our great UConn finishers too I found out the other day. So yeah I'm not sure. Our offense seems to be good because we rebound the basketball really well.

Reaction Score
Numbers with this team is confusing. Martin has a higher FG % around the basket than some of our great UConn finishers too I found out the other day. So yeah I'm not sure. Our offense seems to be good because we rebound the basketball really well.
I think that game is called volleyball, sometimes we are great at that. In the second half of the Nova game, we got serious, played with a different mindset, far more effective on offense it seemed when playing at a faster pace. Unfortunately, the full court press exposed Sanogo. Jay adjusted to the turnovers that the press created. We had no answers to that with our big in foul trouble.
If we could have dropped the press for a zone at times we might have changed the rhythm of the serious back-downs against Sanogo. Nova can do these deep backdown as good as anybody. What have other coaches done to deal with Nova's offense, give up the 3's and hope they are not making them?

Reaction Score
The NY Post has noticed how poorly Hurley's Huskies are doing... Hurley needs to feel the heat! He is excelling at underachieving...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom