Out of market, Can't get the games | The Boneyard

Out of market, Can't get the games

Reaction Score
IF you have successfully gotten games out of market with any streaming device, please help. A lot of us can't get the games with SNY.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I have ATT Uverse (live in Los Angeles) and have the sports package add on for $10/mos and it gives me SNY (and NESN and YES etc.)

Ditto, I have DirecTV. I’m in Southern California also. Had to purchase their sports package that includes SNY. No problems here. I want to see (and record if I choose to) all of their UConn programs live. This was the way I chose to go. I don’t have any fire sticks, Ruku or any of those other options. I will cancel the sports package within 30 minutes after the last game they broadcast goes off.

Last edited:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
IF you have successfully gotten games out of market with any streaming device, please help. A lot of us can't get the games with SNY.
What do you use for streaming?
One method is a Smart TV and adding the Fox Now and/or Fox Sports app/channel. You will login using your tv provider credentials. Your tv provider must carry your local Fox programming.
A second method requires your tv to have an HDMI input. You then can use a Roku or Amazon Firestick. For these you need to add Fox Sports and/or Fox Now app/channel. Then follow the above for the app/channels.
You can use a phone and add the above apps/channels.
Another method is using a computer and going to the Fox Sports website. I have yet to do this.

By the way, as I have posted in a different thread on streaming, currently tonight's game is not listed on either Fox Sports or Fox Now using my Roku stick. BUT Saturday's game is. Go figure. Not that I think it matters, my tv provider is YouTube TV.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Darn , I'm in Alaska, and I can almost see Russia from my front stoop. (if they had front stoops out here in the tundra) I have had success watching the games on my iPad on the app Fox Now. Haven't figured out how to stream it on my TV yet, but I'm not tech savvy. More information- find the thread from last week. Good luck!

Reaction Score
One method is a Smart TV and adding the Fox Now and/or Fox Sports app/channel. You will login using your tv provider credentials. Your tv provider must carry your local Fox programming.
A second method requires your tv to have an HDMI input. You then can use a Roku or Amazon Firestick. For these you need to add Fox Sports and/or Fox Now app/channel. Then follow the above for the app/channels.
Another method is using a computer and going to the Fox Sports website. I have yet to do this.

By the way, as I have posted in a different thread on streaming, currently tonight's game is not listed on either Fox Sports or Fox Now using my Roku stick. BUT Saturday's game is. Go figure. Not that I think it matters, my tv provider is YouTube TV.
It will probably show up just before game time.

Reaction Score
I have posted this on other threads related to previous games. You don' have to d**k around with apps or Roku or whatever. All you need is an internet connection (I have Xfinity in San Francisco) and a web browser. Go to the foxsports.com/live website right around tip off time and there will be a link to the game (at least this has been the case the previous two
games). I have found the picture quality to be excellent on my 27" Dell desktop monitor. It's not my 55" OLED tv but still pretty good and I am tired of trying to make the various apps. work properly.
Edit: the game will not be listed on the Upcoming Schedule on the website, don't stress, the game link will
appear at tip-off time.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Now living in South Carolina, and while its not perfect, I can get the games on Fox Sports as part of Amazon Prime. You have to look closely and frequently at the line up since sometimes UConn games seem to appear, vanish, then come back on the line up.

Reaction Score
OK, I use the FoxNow app and it has worked for the last two games and tonight's game is listed. Once you install, it will ask for your current TV provider. If you do not have the necessary Fox Sports package on your cable/streaming TV package, you're out of luck. It would be like downloading the HBO app and expecting it to work without paying for it. I use YouTube TV and it is included in the standard package. So, when I opened the FoxNow app for the first time, I selected YouTube TV as my provider. It asked me for my YouTube TV credentials and...boom. It worked.

Reaction Score
Here in the Pacific NW we have Fox via Sling-TV (Blue) over the Roku. We don't get games on the TV but we're able to use the Fox website as others have described (we have to provide our Sling-TV credentials at the Fox site). Watching on the compy is better than nuffin' !

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Here in the Pacific NW we have Fox via Sling-TV (Blue) over the Roku. We don't get games on the TV but we're able to use the Fox website as others have described (we have to provide our Sling-TV credentials at the Fox site). Watching on the compy is better than nuffin' !
If you are streaming Sling onto your TV using a Roku then you should be able to add the Fox Sports and the Fox Now channels by using the Search link on your Roku's Home page. And yes, you have to login to the Fox channel, on your Roku, using your Sling credentials but that should not be a deal breaker.

Reaction Score
I'm in TX but we have YouTube TV, so by virtue of that I have access through the Fox Sports app. The Fox Sports app is different from the Fox Sports Go app, if I recall from prior experience but it looks like folks have used both so it might be fine. If you want to stream it through your TV - you can use any of the devices that'll allow you to cast from your phone. Alternatively, if you have an Apple TV, you can sync it with your account and watch directly through that.

Reaction Score
Now living in South Carolina, and while its not perfect, I can get the games on Fox Sports as part of Amazon Prime. You have to look closely and frequently at the line up since sometimes UConn games seem to appear, vanish, then come back on the line up.
I have Amazon Prime. Just curious how you get Fox Sports on AP.

Reaction Score
I just wait a couple of hours til it’s posted on YouTube and watch it for free. Not as nice as watching it live but if you avoid the score it’s like watching it live.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score

Just looked at Fox Sports on Roku television. Tonight's game is listed now.

Reaction Score
I have nothing posted about Uconn/ Creighton on Fox ports or Fox Now as Of 4::50 I saw the first two Games via Xfinity on Fox Now I Am in S?W Florida

Reaction Score
I have subscribed to Sling Blue ($30) and was able to watch games on SNY TV on my laptop using Sling login.

Go to SNY Uconn: https://www.sny.tv/teams/uconn

In the right top corner click Watch SNY. Sling Blue is on the list of providers. Sign in with Sling credentials and you good to go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom