Out of market, Can't get the games | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Out of market, Can't get the games

Reaction Score
If you have a USB connection on your TV get a Chromecast for the TV, open that URL in the Chrome browser, and cast the game to the TV. Instant full screen TV game. If you don't have a Chromecast it will cost you about $35 for the device bust will be worth it as it cane be moved to another TV easily when needed even when traveling. (the Chrome browser is even available on your phone.

Reaction Score
For those of you relegated to watching the games on your computer or phone, you might want to look into purchasing a streaming device like a Roku. Roku is having a sale right now and you can get their Premiere streaming device for $27.99. There is NO monthly charge and it will allow you to download any and all apps you want(including Fox Sports, Fox Now, ESPN, Netflix, etc) and stream them directly on your TV. It allows those of you that are not familiar with streaming to get your feet wet and watch your Huskies on a big screen, all for under $30.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
For those of you relegated to watching the games on your computer or phone, you might want to look into purchasing a streaming device like a Roku. Roku is having a sale right now and you can get their Premiere streaming device for $27.99. There is NO monthly charge and it will allow you to download any and all apps you want(including Fox Sports, Fox Now, ESPN, Netflix, etc) and stream them directly on your TV. It allows those of you that are not familiar with streaming to get your feet wet and watch your Huskies on a big screen, all for under $30.
Do all the Roku devices require an HDMI input or do some use USB?
Another option is an Amazon Firestick. Some of them come with built-in Alexa voice commands. (I don't like Alexa at all BTW.)

Reaction Score
I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but when the list of providers is displaying, did you Search for Sling-TV? I know that the first time I had to login to the Fox apps/channels, I had to type in YouTubeTV in order for it to be display and selected...
That's a very reasonable point (I used to work in tech support, lol)! Yes, when I saw that the list of carriers didn't include Sling-TV I searched, but no dice. I think Fox' websites are just out of sync since as I've mentioned I can provide that authentication when viewing on the computer. I'm gonna just blame 2020 and look forward to watching Tuesday's game on the compy!

Reaction Score
Do all the Roku devices require an HDMI input or do some use USB?
Another option is an Amazon Firestick. Some of them come with built-in Alexa voice commands. (I don't like Alexa at all BTW.)

They require an HDMI input for video/audio signal, but also use USB to power the device.

Reaction Score
I thought my 13 year old flat screen had died in August and spent a day researching buying a smart TV. I had one picked out and paid for at Best Buy.. the next morning my TV came alive and my son in law said that the fire stick was faster than a smart TV.. Canceled the Smart TV order and got the Fire Stick from amazon in 2 days and started to add apps to it. It has worked great and I have no trouble getting the Huskies. My wife said I could get the Smart TV for Xmas but everything is working great. We have tons of apps, using our kids logins so we have more stuff to watch than we can get to. We have the fire stick with the added power cord so we get its power from the USB port on the tv rather than plugging it into a wall. Highly, Highly recommend.

Reaction Score
I just got the Sports Pack that DirecTv offers. $0 for 3 months which includes HBO, Sho, and Cinemax. I called, was told by automated voice Sports Pack was $13.99 per month. Asked to speak to agent. Asked for a deal and got one! Go Huskies!
What I do as well. See games live and if you want SNY usually replays each game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom