Our Star Is Jalen Adams? | The Boneyard

Our Star Is Jalen Adams?

Reaction Score
13 points 2 assists. He’s not a point guard. He’s not a knockdown shooter and even though we lost Gilbert who is supposed to distribute I have to say Jalen is a disappointment. I understand he doesn’t have a great cast to work with too. Arizona has a lot of size and talent but he’s looked bad against mediocrity at times this year.

Reaction Score
We don't have a star, but my biggest disappointment tonight is that Terry barely got it going. Too little too late. We did nothing early in this game.

Reaction Score
I just made a similar thread that got deleted because I said that tonight Jalen sucked, his attitude sucked, his leadership sucked, and his playmaking sucked.

I didn’t mean he always sucks. Usually, he is our best player. But tonight..he sucked.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Jalen can you easily get to the rim and is a very good finisher at 6’2. He’s not an all NBA player like Kemba or a lights out 3 pt shooter like Bazz but he is a very good college player who probably ends up averaging 20 this season so waste your tampons elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
13 points 2 assists. He’s not a point guard. He’s not a knockdown shooter and even though we lost Gilbert who is supposed to distribute I have to say Jalen is a disappointment. I understand he doesn’t have a great cast to work with too. Arizona has a lot of size and talent but he’s looked bad against mediocrity at times this year.
JA had 195 assists in 32 games last year
That’s 6 a game
We’re essentially playing 3v5 when we have the ball
We need another scorer at the 4 and JA will get a lot better.

Reaction Score
Jalen can you easily get to the rim and is a very food finisher at 6’2. He’s not an all NBA player like Kemba or a lights out 3 pt shooter like Bazz but he is a very good college player who probably ends up averaging 20 this season so waste your tampons elsewhere.

Yes, he is our best player and certainly is a very good finisher with an nba level floater. But tonight he was awful and he would’ve had to play much better for us to even have a chance in that game.

Reaction Score
Adams has yet to make the next step, but I wouldn't put it all on him right now. Vital still looks lost most of the time. He has lost the ball standing still. The loss of Gilbert hurts Adams. I didn't like Adams trying to take over and Larrier disappearing for a stretch tonight.

Reaction Score
I think that Miller is a pretty mediocre coach, but I do think their game plan for Jalen was really solid. Kept the bigs in the lane and didn’t really worry about anyone else, knowing that our bigs aren’t skilled enough for Jalen to dish to.

Even against that game plan he could have definitely played better, but let’s not say that an off game on the road against one of the better teams in the country makes him a bad player.

Reaction Score

He had a bad game.

He played PG pretty well second half of last year. He needs to start playing well ASAP.

Reaction Score
He looks slow and out of control if that was even possible. Really a major disappointment for this team. He’s neither a leader or the talent we thought and hoped he would be. I can’t imagine he’s out of shape but he sure as hell looks it.

Reaction Score
We don't have a star, but my biggest disappointment tonight is that Terry barely got it going. Too little too late. We did nothing early in this game.
Terry was nice. Instead of Adams chucking up contested shots we should have fed Larrier the ball at the foul line more. He was a moneymaker from there. I thought he was clearly the best player on the floor for us.

Reaction Score
And even when he’s playing horrible, we can’t afford to sit him. Our margin for error is very small against quality teams. That makes the inexcusable turnovers more maddening.

Reaction Score
Terry was nice. Instead of Adams chucking up contested shots we should have fed Larrier the ball at the foul line more. He was a moneymaker from there. I thought he was clearly the best player on the floor for us.
Yep. Fewest turnovers with just like 2. Shot 7–15 from the floor and 50 percent at three. I would say he found a stroke, and instead of Adams fumbling with the ball all evening it would’ve been nice to feed Larrier more

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Half the people bashing Ollie and the program tell us Adams is leaving for the NBA next year

I can never keep up with the ever changing narrative

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom