Our Non Conference | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Our Non Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well as long as we are on that, how many losses? We are pretty much the game of the season for every school, it’s max effort for them every game.

Reaction Score
It did in 2011 too. 9-9...
That might have been the best and deepest basketball league in history:
11 NCAA team‘s
25 tourney units
That was 100% Big East officiating .
Big East teams were allowed to get away with mugging Kemba
if you stopped Kemba you stopped that team

Reaction Score
Maybe we should have played more than 5 real opponents in the last 6 weeks running up to BE play. The 5 real games were very good scheduling, the other 6 were exhibitions less competitive than practice. Could have used 2 more semi-challenges and 2 less cupcakes to toughen up more. We look very soft for late Dec.

Reaction Score
Maybe we should have played more than 5 real opponents in the last 6 weeks running up to BE play. The 5 real games were very good scheduling, the other 6 were exhibitions less competitive than practice. Could have used 2 more semi-challenges and 2 less cupcakes to toughen up more. We look very soft for late Dec.
Don’t agree. SH had amazing defense both out and in. Of course we got no foul calls and they did, but they drove inside and made almost every crazy shot. How they lose 4 games?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Don’t agree. SH had amazing defense both out and in. Of course we got no foul calls and they did, but they drove inside and made almost every crazy shot. How they lose 4 games?
They probably still win, but yeah, they had a very favorable rim in 2nd half. Probably 8-10 pts off shots that maybe had a 50% chance of going in. I'm still not entirely sure what I saw. Other than AK's chucks from 30 feet, pretty much all our 3 attempts were well defended. And they were solid inside. I'm still not sure what I saw. At least with KU, we could still run our stuff even with KU being really good at switching. Tonight, coaches didn't dial up an answer. Zero fast break points to 18 for them speaks volumes. Question is, how many other teams can do that to our guys?

Reaction Score
They probably still win, but yeah, they had a very favorable rim in 2nd half. Probably 8-10 pts off shots that maybe had a 50% chance of going in. I'm still not entirely sure what I saw. Other than AK's chucks from 30 feet, pretty much all our 3 attempts were well defended. And they were solid inside. I'm still not sure what I saw. At least with KU, we could still run our stuff even with KU being really good at switching. Tonight, coaches didn't dial up an answer. Zero fast break points to 18 for them speaks volumes. Question is, how many other teams can do that to our guys?
If SH defends and drives like that every game they will be tough to beat.

Reaction Score
Called it.
Wrong 3 bid league
My Neighbor Totoro Tongue GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads