Our Next 5 Games Poll | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Our Next 5 Games Poll

What will our record be for these 5 games?

• 5 and 0

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • 4 and 1

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • 3 and 2

Votes: 76 61.8%
  • 2 and 3

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • other

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I meant that the US team that Oregon played was missing a number of the most talented players...............last I heard the team UConn is playing has a more talented roster........
@Charliebball it is my Understanding that you are absolutely correct. Geno said it during a presser (might have been one of those stand-up ones pregame soon after Oregon/USA game)... words to the effect... "We will play a much different Team USA... I wish we could play against the same Team that Oregon played." As the time till the 2020 Olympics decreases, More of the TOP Team USA players are becoming "available", and more desire to play with the other probable Team USA Teammates to help get their chemistry and team work together before they take on the World.

GO Team USA

GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
@Charliebball it is my Understanding that you are absolutely correct. Geno said it during a presser (might have been one of those stand-up ones pregame soon after Oregon/USA game)... words to the effect... "We will play a much different Team USA... I wish we could play against the same Team that Oregon played." As the time till the 2020 Olympics decreases, More of the TOP Team USA players are becoming "available", and more desire to play with the other probable Team USA Teammates to help get their chemistry and team work together before they take on the World.

GO Team USA

GO HUSKIES!

As long as UConn puts in a good effort I'm not to concerned with the outcome of this game........................I view it as what it is.......an exhibition.............

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom