Other Games today... Yikes, Maryland and Marist | The Boneyard

Other Games today... Yikes, Maryland and Marist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tied at 18 with 3 minutes left in the 1st half.

G'town already trampled Kansas St.
Umass over #19 New Mexico.
UAB over Nebraska

Reaction Score
Since our SOS is already in the tank and I don't really like Maryland one bit, I'm pulling for my hometown team- Go Red Foxes!

Reaction Score
K-State is experiencing the curse of Bruce Weber. The guy had some success at Southern Illinois, was completely out of his league at Illinois, and somehow landed the head gig at K-State after Frank Martin bolted town.

Reaction Score
UMASS has had a very good start to their season

Yes, they've beaten 3 teams from major conferences (all bottom feeders, however) and ranked New Mexico. Definitely a solid start for them.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Solid start?

UMass is off to a great start - I'd put Cady Lalanne into our starting lineup and just forget about him.

Reaction Score
I said a couple weeks ago that Umass is an NCAA Tourney team. Their outside shooting can be suspect but Williams and Lalanne will show up every night. The transfer from WKU - Gordon - is solid as well. They bring in Jabari Hinds next year. Their 16 year NCAA tourney drought should end this year.

Reaction Score
Not surprised about K-State, I think G-Town was a little sore about losing to Northeastern in San Juan yesterday.

caw

Reaction Score
Michigan down to FSU. They keep this up and they'll leapfrog a ton of teams in the rankings. VCU and Michigan back to back would be huge.

Reaction Score
Michigan down to FSU. They keep this up and they'll leapfrog a ton of teams in the rankings. VCU and Michigan back to back would be huge.

I am getting so tired of the refereeing. Michigan and FSU have some solid players, Brandon, McGary, Stauskas, but the refs are just dominating.

One of these announcers is a huge Michigan fan. FSU is ahead 61-54 with 5 minutes left and he utters the words, "You can just tell that Michigan is ready to take over this game!!" Michigan then misses a jump shot, it's rebounded, passed on the fast break, big dunk over a defender. Color guy says nothing. Play-by-play guy is matter of fact. Michigan gets the ball and Stauskas gets by his guy and does a really nice double pump layup. The color guy goes crazy. Out of his mind. He's still talking about it long after FSU gets the next hoop.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
Beilein and the new rules.

7-23 from 3-pt. land.

Something tells me that Beilein is not cut out for these new rules--unless of course everybody starts playing zone, which has to happen eventually.

Reaction Score
I am getting so tired of the refereeing. Michigan and FSU have some solid players, Brandon, McGary, Stauskas, but the refs are just dominating.

One of these announcers is a huge Michigan fan. FSU is ahead 61-54 with 5 minutes left and he utters the words, "You can just tell that Michigan is ready to take over this game!!" Michigan then misses a jump shot, it's rebounded, passed on the fast break, big dunk over a defender. Color guy says nothing. Play-by-play guy is matter of fact. Michigan gets the ball and Stauskas gets by his guy and does a really nice double pump layup. The color guy goes crazy. Out of his mind. He's still talking about it long after FSU gets the next hoop.

Dan Dakich - an IU guy ("shut down" Michael Jordan once in NCAA). His son plays for Michigan. Surprised he allowed himself to sound partial

Reaction Score
Dakich's kid plays for Michigan. No conflict of interest. Such a Big Ten homer anyways. Coached and played at IU I believe.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
FSU choking this game away pretty badly. I doubt they hold on. Up 4 with 1:28 left, and an idiotic foul puts Michigan at the line.

Reaction Score
Wtf we need to watch ot of this game really ?

Reaction Score
I think Ojo is the largest person in the world.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog