OT- Zion | The Boneyard

OT- Zion

Reaction Score
Most impressive is it's not rushed and there's not even a second that you look at it and think it was at all hard for him. Looked like candy it was so smooth and well done!

Oh and by the way sj didn't notice it wasn't "Zionn" so I was hoping you were sharing good news he couldn't.:eek:;)

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Most impressive is it's not rushed and there's not even a second that you look at it and think it was at all hard for him. Looked like candy it was so smooth and well done!
Showy by definition, but somehow not overly flashy. The thrown down was just a strong well-aimed shot into the center of the hoop from high above. The burst of the steal was really the energy part; the rest just unfolded beautifully. I'd resisted seeing him play before (becsuse Dook), but my friend's son, a D1 athlete, had the remote, so that's what was on. He noted, "I'm older than him."

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
That might be the best in game 360 I've ever seen and he rates it a 7 or 8, lol. RJ Barrett is really good but anyone thinking of taking him over Zion is crazy. This kid is a once in a generation type athlete.

Zion shrugs off 360 dunk, rates it 'a 7 or 8'

That dunk was Kemp-esque (high compliment). I'm not sure about best, because Dominque, Kemp, et al have thrown down in their day. Not saying otherwise, I just don't remember.

People were calling him just an instagram dunker coming in, but he's the real deal. If he continues to develop, he's a sure fire top NBA player for years to come. A physical marvel. Can you imagine this kid in the 90's NBA? He's like a Barkley/Jordan combo.

We'll see. I've no idea what the kid (lol) is like in terms of mentality work ethic, drive, etc.

Reaction Score
Physically/ athletically he's a freak of nature. Seems to have high bball IQ but not sure he'll end upbest player in his draft class. He'll have to improve his shooting/ ball handling to be a once in generation nba talent.

Any nba team would be happy with Zion or barrett at #1

Reaction Score
KenPom's analytic-based MVP has Zion 1, Barret 2. In the 9 years of the award, teammates have ever been in the top 5 together, let alone 1-2.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think you’re crazy if you don’t take him at #1. The upside is LeBron like.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I think you’re crazy if you don’t take him at #1. The upside is LeBron like.

idk Coming out of Duke, he won't be 3/4 the player LeBron was coming out of high school. Maybe not even 2/3.

I find LeBron one of the most insufferably annoying athletes out there, but the dude works maniacally on his body and game. No idea if Zion has that very rare will to be truly great (kind of mentally ill obsessiveness/compulsiveness).

And the ability to perform over and over in big situations. That's what makes guys like LeBron and MJ truly special.

Reaction Score
idk Coming out of Duke, he won't be 3/4 the player Lebron was coming out of high school. Maybe not even 2/3.
Better athlete than Lebron but Lebron is obviously far more skilled, though some people still seem to sell Zion's skill level short.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom