OT Zion Williamson returning to Duke | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT Zion Williamson returning to Duke

Reaction Score
Chris Webber said he was coming back after his infamous T call.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Who was the last big name prospect who surprised everyone by unexpectedly returning? I can’t rememeber who it was and it’s killing me.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Who was the last big name prospect who surprised everyone by unexpectedly returning? I can’t rememeber who it was and it’s killing me.

Just off the top of my head...

Harrison Barnes might be the biggest one in recent history.

He and Marcus smart were both top 5 picks who came back for sophomore seasons. Didn’t work out for either in regards to draft stock

Reaction Score
Jordan coming back not just for his sophomore year but also junior year at UNC was probably one of the biggest shocks in college basketball history, as far as people returning.

Reaction Score
Jordan coming back not just for his sophomore year but also junior year at UNC was probably one of the biggest shocks in college basketball history, as far as people returning.

I think that was pretty much the norm then.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
How many people from his time were one and dones or two and throughs?

Reaction Score
Magic and Isiah left So year coming of national championships.

Reaction Score
Jordan was not a threat to leave early after his freshman year. He wasn’t seen as a top 10 player in the conference let alone the country. He was a threat in 1983 to leave I suppose, though this was the era where Sampson became a 3-time POY without leaving early so I doubt it was a huge shock he stayed.

Reaction Score

Tim Duncan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom