OT: Zach Brown arrested again | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Zach Brown arrested again

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
That is the most shocking photo I've ever seen – who lets their phone's battery get down to 33%??????

You're a degenerate.

YOLO, bitch.

IMG_0342.PNG

Reaction Score
Imagine if all the latest drag queen stuff had happened whilst still committed to UConn... If we had waited until this happened to cut ties with him imagine the backlash we would have gotten from the justice warriors :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Imagine if he hadn't gotten arrested and all his latest drag queen stuff had happened whilst still committed to UConn... If we had waited until this latest development to cut ties with him imagine the backlash we would have gotten coming from all the justice warriors :rolleyes:
Or if it happened midway through his sophomore year at UConn.....

Reaction Score
That is the most shocking photo I've ever seen – who lets their phone's battery get down to 33%??????

You're a degenerate.
And you've been hailing him as a big time big man recruit for Ollie. There is a reason we didn't really have to beat out anyone.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
And you've been hailing him as a big time big man recruit for Ollie. There is a reason we didn't really have to beat out anyone.
If Jessica can give us 6p/6r and 2 blocks per game, we've still got a scholarship for her as far as I'm concerned.

Reaction Score
I'm just curious how many men go for 7 foot "women" who could beat the living daylights out of you. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I think it's his new robbery scheme, and a difficult one to pull off.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Was it really necessary calling him his 'Jewish guardian?" Pretty sure "guardian" would have sufficed.
When the documentary covering you goes in depth into how your guardian tried to convert the kid to Judaism I'd say it becomes appropriate labeling considering the context.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Was it really necessary calling him his 'Jewish guardian?" Pretty sure "guardian" would have sufficed.
Well Brown's newfound faith was a huge part of the documentary, but feel free to continue your PC crusade even though there is absolutely no negative connotation to anything I said.

Reaction Score
Well Brown's newfound faith was a huge part of the documentary, but feel free to continue your PC crusade even though there is absolutely no negative connotation to anything I said.
Still think guardian would have sufficed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom