OT- Yard Goats | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT- Yard Goats

Reaction Score
I know (that post is from last year). They played East Carolina there last season and it was a good turnout.

Tulane this weekend, Houston next month. Already bought a ticket for the 5/12 Houston game.

UConn Baseball Tickets

BSB18_ddp-single-tickets-reminder.jpg

My bad, didn't look at the date you posted it.

Reaction Score
The games are free at Storrs and only $10 in Hartford. A lot of people aren't going to trek to Storrs although I make it a point to get to a game there once a year. The Hartford games will expose more fans to a really good brand of baseball and the last time I checked UConn was ranked 24th nationally. I encourage everyone to at least take in one UConn game a year.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Went to opening night and froze. Was my first trip to DD Park and it's a great stadium-will be so much more fun when the weather gets nice. Hoping that some of the area gets more built up and revitalized, and that the success of the downtown area can be shared with all residents of the city. Hoping the city and the team can both win!

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Teebow in town next week.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Went to opening night and froze. Was my first trip to DD Park and it's a great stadium-will be so much more fun when the weather gets nice. Hoping that some of the area gets more built up and revitalized, and that the success of the downtown area can be shared with all residents of the city. Hoping the city and the team can both win!
Post/handle

Reaction Score
Just went to YardGoats game yesterday, had a fun time. Really enjoy Bear's BBQ, got the bear attack which was brisket, cornbread and mac and cheese. Thought the prices all seemed reasonable but may also because I'm used to MLB food/beer prices. We parked across the bridge for free (on Sundays) and walked a short distance to the stadium. Dont have any complaints, I think it would be cool to have more CT local beers on tap but given that its such a family atmosphere at the games, i think they have a good variety of choices.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom