OT: Why do people consider South Carolina a tourney team? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Why do people consider South Carolina a tourney team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You should be a politician tzz. You said Hofstra was SC's best win which was a lie. Then back tracked and made an excuse that smoking Tulsa was an early lucky win for them. Joe Lunardi agrees with me and has them firmly in the tournament but congrats on getting the support of BY clowns like Jerry to back you. Me and Joey Brackets know what's up.
Tulsa got in. South Carolina is at home.

You and "joey brackets" sure know what is up

Reaction Score
Tulsa got in. South Carolina is at home.

You and "joey brackets" sure know what is up

More than a week later and you haven't let it go? I mean why? I was done. You are pathetic.

Reaction Score
More than a week later and you haven't let it go? I mean why? I was done. You are pathetic.

To be fair, you went to the matt for South Carolina. And you were wrong on that. You called me and @Jerry1714 "Boneyard clowns" and we were right. You argued with no actual facts other than the fact that they were in the SEC.

Yet South Carolina is throughly in the field. But Boneyard clowns like you have them out.

My boys at South Carolina are now 24-7 and 11-7 in the SEC 3rd place. I'm told they would have 8-9 losses in the American Athletic Conference which would put them in 7th or 8th place in this pathetic league. Ummmm no

Reaction Score
To be fair, you went to the matt for South Carolina. And you were wrong on that. You called me and @Jerry1714 "Boneyard clowns" and we were right. You argued with no actual facts other than the fact that they were in the SEC.
You guys are idiots! Oh I was wrong? How dare you call me out for being wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom