OT- Whitey Bulger murdered | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT- Whitey Bulger murdered

Reaction Score
West Springfield represent!

The Globe has added a extra bit to this

Whitey Bulger death: Here's what we know | Boston.com

“Freddy hated rats,” Ted McDonough, a private investigator who had gotten to know Geas during his career, told the Globe. “Freddy hated guys who abused women. Whitey was a rat who killed women. It’s probably that simple.”

I knew a family or two with Itallian last names that had alleged mob ties growing up in the Valley. Some, especially the old school guys, did have an honor code. Family first, i.e. no rats, was the #1 rule. Anything against kids was the #2 rule and the consequences for crossing that line were brutal. Violence against women was 50/50 depending on the person and the vices invovled.

Reaction Score
It is very, very different at the higher levels. Mob is dealing with significantly more money and businesses. No crip or blood goes to jail for tax fraud.
I wouldn't be so sure of this. Locally, when cops are struggling with gangs, they bring in the feds who then use RICO statutes to obtain things like wire taps they wouldn't otherwise get. The grounds usually involve money laundering for I'll gotten gains.

Reaction Score
They don’t tolerate RATS down there in WV.

Anyone know if St. Joe’s plays any away games down there?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom