OT- Whitey Bulger murdered | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- Whitey Bulger murdered

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Just a six degrees thing. My brother-in-law's brother-in-law Dick Lehr wrote the definitive book about Whitey. Also made a nice home-brew for the holidays.
Black Mass

They butchered the movie unfortunately.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Just a six degrees thing. My brother-in-law's brother-in-law Dick Lehr wrote the definitive book about Whitey. Also made a nice home-brew for the holidays.
Black Mass

Can i get a pronunciation on Lehr please?

Reaction Score
C'mon, no Boston Herald in a discussion of Whitey ... www.bostonherald.com/

"Tommy Donahue, whose dad Michael was one of Bulger's victims, said his family can "finally" put Whitey behind them.

"He will be getting a pitchfork in the (arse) from the devil now," said Donahue. "His (expletive) legacy is gone. We can finally put him behind us.
"

Reaction Score
It's the same guys who whacked Al Bruno in Springfield. Gave Bruno the one to the balls, the heart and the face. They beat Whitey with a lock inside a sock I guess. Flipping brutal.

Reaction Score
Despite hollywood trying to glorify the mob, there is no real difference between them and street gangs like the cripts and the bloods.
Correct. Makes me sick how hollywood makes folk heros out of these guys. My wife loves to watch this crap, thinks it is so “ cute” how these guys talk. I tell her to wise up, these are cold blooded killers and there is nothing funny about them

Reaction Score
It's the same guys who whacked Al Bruno in Springfield. Gave Bruno the one to the balls, the heart and the face. They beat Whitey with a lock inside a sock I guess. Flipping brutal.
Ouch. Old school.

Reaction Score
Despite hollywood trying to glorify the mob, there is no real difference between them and street gangs like the cripts and the bloods.

It is very, very different at the higher levels. Mob is dealing with significantly more money and businesses. No crip or blood goes to jail for tax fraud.

Reaction Score
I don’t know, regardless of what he did in life, murdering a 90 year old seems like it should break some sort of code.

p.s. No, I don’t have any sympathy. Just surprising.
There's no code among murderers, c'mon.
Law enforcement and prisons certainly have an obligation not to look the other way or what seems worse in this case, but it is also very plausible to me that this could have been a suicide by fight/murder.

Reaction Score
Younger guy I was talking to was talking about his uncle, think it was his great uncle. Said when he was a kid the family was always secretive about him but there were always rumors around and he knew he was a part of that gang life. When he was older and his uncle died his dad told him the uncle was Bulger's longtime boyfriend.
I've read Black Mass but a long time ago, can't recall if there was anything in there about that? But there are no sociopathic actions the guy wasn't doing or capable of. His enabler John Connolly is 79 & in jail, justice took a long time but eventually found them.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I don’t know, regardless of what he did in life, murdering a 90 year old seems like it should break some sort of code.

p.s. No, I don’t have any sympathy. Just surprising.
That's why there was time pressure to get it done while he was still 89.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Correct. Makes me sick how hollywood makes folk heros out of these guys. My wife loves to watch this crap, thinks it is so “ cute” how these guys talk. I tell her to wise up, these are cold blooded killers and there is nothing funny about them

its hollywood mokum....make believe. they even make poverty look fun (Shameless).

intlzncster

Reaction Score
In fairness I could see poverty with Emmy Rossum in the house being very fun.

That's what I'm saying. Looks like a GREAT time. If you can throw V and her bolt-ons along with that? And Frank as a drinking buddy? I'm all in

Reaction Score
West Springfield represent!
A lot of these guys are from Western Mass. An old friend of mine, his best friend had his dad sent away when he was a kid after his dad killed the boss of the New England mob, he was from East Longmeadow, MA.

Reaction Score
Mob never forgets. Snitches get stitches. In this case, death by a lock in a sock.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom