OT- Whitey Bulger murdered | The Boneyard

OT- Whitey Bulger murdered

Reaction Score
They're reporting that a man with mafia ties is being investigated.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This is definitely the way he deserved to go out. He shouldn't die comfortably in his sleep. This former Southie resident (when he was on the lam) is pleased with this result.

Reaction Score
Despite hollywood trying to glorify the mob, there is no real difference between them and street gangs like the cripts and the bloods.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Despite hollywood trying to glorify the mob, there is no real difference between them and street gangs like the cripts and the bloods.

He fails that test AND he fails the opposite test. If one was to glorify the mob to them he is a huge cheese eating Rat which is why he is dead now

Reaction Score
Just a six degrees thing. My brother-in-law's brother-in-law Dick Lehr wrote the definitive book about Whitey. Also made a nice home-brew for the holidays.
Black Mass

Reaction Score
Good book is the Brothers Bulger. It's amazing the crap they got away with.

Reaction Score
What?
Younger guy I was talking to was talking about his uncle, think it was his great uncle. Said when he was a kid the family was always secretive about him but there were always rumors around and he knew he was a part of that gang life. When he was older and his uncle died his dad told him the uncle was Bulger's longtime boyfriend.

Reaction Score
It's strange that he was transferred to a prison that is not only notoriously understaffed and dangerous (this was the third murder there in the last 7 months, according to the Globe), but also one that lacks the kind of medical facility required to deal with whatever sickness he had. Supposedly the entire reason he was moved in the first place was because he needed some kind of medical care.

And then he's dead 12 hours later, killed by a guy with mafia ties.

All seems very set up.

Reaction Score
I don’t know, regardless of what he did in life, murdering a 90 year old seems like it should break some sort of code.

p.s. No, I don’t have any sympathy. Just surprising.

Reaction Score
It's strange that he was transferred to a prison that is not only notoriously understaffed and dangerous (this was the third murder there in the last 7 months, according to the Globe), but also one that lacks the kind of medical facility required to deal with whatever sickness he had. Supposedly the entire reason he was moved in the first place was because he needed some kind of medical care.

And then he's dead 12 hours later, killed by a guy with mafia ties.

All seems very set up.
Seems that way because it was set up.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Nah it's different man. They have their hands in way more business interests than street gangs. They move more money too. Substantially more.

They can even manage political influence on occasion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom