OT: What is Travis Knight up to? | The Boneyard

OT: What is Travis Knight up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since someone always seems to have an answer, I'm hoping for some help here. I was reading the NBA Rumors page on ESPN, and it had a bit about Adonis Thomas, and listed his agent's name as Travis Knight. The name was also a link, and when I followed it, it lead to UConn's own Travis Knight's stats.

This seemed highly unlikely to me, and I couldn't find much hard facts by googling, but does anyone know if our Travis is really an agent or this is someone else?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
7 feet. But he stopped growing a long time ago.

I saw your name as having the last post and instantly knew that I had been beaten in the race to that low hanging fruit.

Reaction Score
Probably still trolling the Upper Deck for co-eds, at least, that was the last time I saw him.

Reaction Score
Google 'Travis Knight Nicaragua' and you'll have your answer. He's pretty much living the dream.

Reaction Score
Google 'Travis Knight Nicaragua' and you'll have your answer. He's pretty much living the dream.

http://www.sanjuanbeachhouse.com/index.html

Looks like he is living quite nicely, and his "Villa Noche" looks pretty cool.

OP, I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover but I'm going to say he doesn't seem to fit the typical sports agent mold.
KnightTravis.jpg

Of course my searches found this: http://the-boneyard.com/threads/gotta-read-this-article-on-travis-knight.11602/

Reaction Score
Funny reading the Trip Advisor reviews for his place and everyone keeps talking about this nice guy named Travis and how accommodating he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom