OT- Well it's heart operation time! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT- Well it's heart operation time!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Best wishes, thoughts, and prayers to you, Vikes! We want you back and in game shape before the post-season.

I thought a "My-ectomy" was a procedure required by Diamond and other selfish players. ;)

Reaction Score
Best of luck to you. I just went through minor surgery last week and can confirm that it's always scary. But Yale is a great hospital and they take such good care that I'm sure you'll be in good hands. Take care and come back to the BY soon. Our girls will make sure they keep winning while you're indisposed. And always...think positive!

Reaction Score
Hey fellow Boneyarders, I'm having my heart operation on this coming Monday Feb. 6th at 11am at YaleNHH! It was supposed to be tomorrow, Friday the 3rd at 7:30am but was pushed back to Monday!
It's called a Myectomy(sp?) where they "shave" down one of the 4 chambers because it's grown too big, and dominates the other 3, so all the chambers are the same size! I'm supposed to spend about 5/6 days in the hospital after the surgery then 3 weeks at Bridebrook Rehab/recovery in Niantic, CT.
I've already missed the TX, theOSU, ECaro, Tulane, Houston, and I'll miss Tulsa and SMU definitely! I don't know about SoCar at Gampel yet?
YaleNHH has lousy TV reception and doesn't get SNY to boot! That s--ks big time! I'll have to try and watch SNY games on my iphone!
After 2 years of being sick I sure hope this turns my luck around!
I'd appreciate any positive vibes directed my way! I can use all the +'s I can get!
Prayers for your quick and complete recovery.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Best wishes for a successful procedure and recovery. We'll save you a spot on the bench.

Reaction Score
I used to work at Yale-New haven hospital but you'll be safe there now that i'm gone.lol Seriously,everything will be just fine.I have seen thousands of happy customers.Looking forward to reading what you have to tell us later on.

Reaction Score
My buddies are not happy with me because after 2 + years of being sick with various ills I don't have the most positive attitude.
But with all the prayers, good vibes, and warm thoughts being sent to me, all you BYers are making a dent in this "I don't own a glass to be 1/2 full" guy!
Thanks a million for your caring!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
My buddies are not happy with me because after 2 + years of being sick with various ills I don't have the most positive attitude.
But with all the prayers, good vibes, and warm thoughts being sent to me, all you BYers are making a dent in this "I don't own a glass to be 1/2 full" guy!
Thanks a million for your caring!
Go get 'em buddy.

Reaction Score
Sending good thoughts your way today. While I do not know you, we both share a passion and the BY. Will be thinking of you, too, during today's game. BTW, I second the good word about the docs at Yale Cadiology. I had two heart surgeries there and they are the best! You are in the best hands. Be well. Take care.

Reaction Score
Yes, we're thinking of you today, RSH: I confidently predict that you will do even better than the Huskies!

Hey folks: he can't get the game in the hospital, so let's make the game thread even more descriptive than usual.

Reaction Score
I sincerely hope that rsh was not watching the super bowl!!

Hey Zorro- - -Yes I watched it and though I am not an NFL fan it was a great game!
Brady has ice water in his veins!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'll get up at 6:30am for my 9:30 trip to YNHH for my 11am appointment.
I'm going into surgery with a hell of a lot of well wishes! Very encouraging!
Again thanks to all of you BYers!

I pray that your guardian angels close rank around you as you enter the operating room, and stand fast until you leave the hospital, and return home safely. The entire boneyard contingent will be in there with you in spirit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom