OT: Was Warren Beatty hammered? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Was Warren Beatty hammered?

Reaction Score
Beatty didn't really goof, he didn't even read it. He was looking at it very oddly, it was Faye Dunaway who eventually grabbed it and said it.
The fault lies in whomever is responsible for putting that envelope in their hands.

Brian Cullinan
Chairman of PwC’s US Board and Managing Partner of PwC’s Southern California, Arizona & Nevada Market

Reaction Score
Worthy of a movie script...."No Academy For Old Men"...or perhaps "Forgiven"

Reaction Score
I do agree with JSM here. Beatty deserves only a sliver of blame, but he goofed. It's like being 1% responsible for a $100 billion liability.

By his own admission, he was confused because the card said EMMA STONE, LA LA LAND. Instead of calling over Kimmel, he pawned it off on Dunaway to read. He knew something was wrong. That's why he stalled.

Somebody else REALLY goofed and will likely lose his or her job. But Beatty screwed up too.

This isn't some peon at PwC who goofed. I assure you he's not losing his job over this. This coming from a peon at PwC.

Reaction Score
This isn't some peon at PwC who goofed. I assure you he's not losing his job over this. This coming from a peon at PwC.

yet he will be the butt of endless jokes by his fellow partners for years.........

Reaction Score
I'm not sure how many of you have ever tried to think clearly when millions of people are staring at you expectantly, but it ain't easy. I do stand up and get nervous when there's like 50 people in the audience.

I guarantee JSM would cry like a baby with that many people staring at him/her on stage.
I think the only mistake Warren Beatty made was in thinking Faye Dunaway could read when he showed it to her.

Anyone notice WB's wave-smile to his very famous sister in the audience when he first came up to the podium? I thought that was a nice moment.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
What are you doing posting on a message board? Cash ain't gonna audit itself. Partner and/or Manager must not be scheduled in the field today.

In any case, GET BACK TO WORK!! you still have more than 8 hours to go yet today.

Reaction Score
What are you doing posting on a message board? Cash ain't gonna audit itself. Partner and/or Manager must not be scheduled in the field today.

In any case, GET BACK TO WORK!! you still have more than 8 hours to go yet today.
I'm not THAT much of a peon....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom