OT-Was that the Giants last night? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT-Was that the Giants last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
He is the best WR in the league already and probably saved Reese's job for another year (guy should have been fired 2 years ago).

Randle, Tye, Donnell, Harris, White, ect., are all average at best. None of them are good enough to produce despite ODB being doubled teamed constantly and none do him any favors by being good enough to bring any focus away from him. Teams have 1 game plan stop ODB, and none can do it.

If we keep Cruz, slim chance I think, and he comes back at 80% of what he was it would be great to see what both could do together.
I have a gut feeling Cruz will not be ever 80%. It would be nice. He missed the entire year. Hopefully I am wrong. Wondering why Randle hasn't been busy. Give Harris more time on the field I believe he will shine. He has shown his talents. Nicks? I don't know. I sincerely hope Cruz makes a comeback, however I think the game is passing him by. Cruz and OBJ on the same field at one time? Who does Manning throw to. Donnell was doing good until yet another injured player.

Reaction Score
I have a gut feeling Cruz will not be ever 80%. It would be nice. He missed the entire year. Hopefully I am wrong. Wondering why Randle hasn't been busy. Give Harris more time on the field I believe he will shine. He has shown his talents. Nicks? I don't know. I sincerely hope Cruz makes a comeback, however I think the game is passing him by. Cruz and OBJ on the same field at one time? Who does Manning throw to. Donnell was doing good until yet another injured player.
I do like Harris, but he is what he is which is a solid WR3 and a great special teams player.

I agree on Cruz, do not think he will ever be close to what he was, but I hope I am wrong.

I have no hope for Randle and would be shocked if he was on the team next year, he had 4 years to demonstrate he could pick up the offense and be a reliable player and he has not done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom