OT...Virginia vs FSU | The Boneyard

OT...Virginia vs FSU

Reaction Score
FSU leading the #7 Cavs by 25 with 7:30 left...darn...

The Noles have zero quality losses to their name, and it's absolutely killing them. NET ranking all the way down to #25. So many teams have been racking up quality losses all year.

This game is turning into a disaster,

Reaction Score
Virginia is a tough team to figure out. With the exception of SF early in the year, they've handled who they were supposed to (and without a whole lot of drama) and with the exception of Clemson (who doesn't look nearly as good now as when they played), have now lost their three games against ranked opponents by an average of almost 19 points. In fairness to them, one of those was a 23-point beatdown at the hands of a really good Gonzaga team, but still.

Reaction Score
So not Overtime.
you had me, saw f$u up big and thought how cold they.

Reaction Score
any halfway decent guards hurt us since kihei is generously listed at 5'9". FSU is always a nightmare matchup since they're big and athletic 1-5. If Hauser and Huff aren't each putting up 15/10 we struggle unless woldentensae and/or murphy gets hot from 3 (streakiest couple shooters you'll ever see). UVA is gonna be a dumpster fire next year losing their front court with no one to replace them and top ranked freshmen abdur-rahim has been a bust so far

ACC is hot garbage this year so I would be surprised to see any of them in the sweet 16.

Reaction Score
FSU is pretty good. I’m in Tally right now and watched the game with friends. A dominating performance. The way to beat them is to take away the 3. Easier said than done.

Reaction Score
FSU is tough and VA overrated. Both inconsistent but so are most teams who aren’t Gonzaga or Baylor.

Reaction Score
FSU is pretty good. I’m in Tally right now and watched the game with friends. A dominating performance. The way to beat them is to take away the 3. Easier said than done.

For such a tall team, they banged down the threes (39 points and @ 54%)...8 players sank a three....and they went into the paint to score as well.

Virginia has had a stingy defense but the Noles hit 50% from the floor.

Ham played 15....

Reaction Score
I have noticed, that except when playing Duke, rhe ACC officiating has been allowing fairly physical play....a finesse team that likes to drive inside may now have more difficulty.

Reaction Score
dang really. i remember we were involved with him for a minute. looked like a great prospect
Ya, I'm not totally sure why he isn't getting minutes, but I'd wager it's defense related. With how offensively challenged UVA can be Bennett will have to relent and play him eventually. He's been starting another freshman (who plays good defense but can't score to save his life) so it's not an experience thing...

I've checked in on thesabre (UVA's board) a few times to get some insight, but it hurts my brain to deal with the awful formatting there

Reaction Score
The guy has hit 2 points all year on two shots taken.....8 games...4.6 minute average

0 assists....0 rebounds...1 TO

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom