OT: USF's Anthony Collins Transferring | The Boneyard

OT: USF's Anthony Collins Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Can't hit the side of a barn, moves at half-speed and turns the ball over like it's on fire.

Not worth it for one year.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Jeez, will they even have enough bodies to field a team next year? Their coach made a big mistake jumping from Kentucky to take that job. Career suicide.

Reaction Score
Count me in the camp who wouldn't want him even if we could. When he was a freshman I remember thinking USF had found a gem. But he's gotten worse.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I guess they're not happy Antigua signed Shawn Smith.

Add a verbal commit from Luis Montero, another 3-star JUCO. If Luis Santos (3.3, 6'7/250 4/5) is anything, they might not have a bad little team next year.

Last edited:

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Too bad they are in the AAC. Could use Collins next year.

“@VoodooFiveSBN: Anthony Collins and Dre Clayton will transfer. Thanks so much, AC. For everything. http://www.voodoofive.com/2015/3/23/8280669/anthony-collins-dre-clayton-to-transfer"
Living down here in Bulls country I kinda knew this was going to happen. Collins didn't push the ball up quick enough for Antiqua's style of play. Of course, what does Antiqua know? He was Squid's recruiter and an exPanther Globetrotter who may also have the X and O ability of the Squid - we don't know. Neither does Anthony. I say we should give him a shot with a real Coach.

Reaction Score
Not much of a difference, if at all, form he freshman Collins to the junior. Is it possible to be less of an impact?:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Can't hit the side of a barn, moves at half-speed and turns the ball over like it's on fire.

Not worth it for one year.

I could swear this kid was a 6th year senior this past year, but assuming it's true that he's really a junior grad transfer this is exactly the kind of kid I'd love to have on next year's roster.

Tons of experience, would be thrilled finally to be playing whatever minutes with talented guys like Purvis and Hamilton, this is the perfect type of guy to support Adams and hedge against TSam/Sam, Jr. not improving.

I think grad transfers really helped with toughness and chemistry on KO's first two teams and we really could have benefited from one this past year. Hope we get one for next year, and a veteran point would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom