OT: Tim Tebow | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Tim Tebow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tebow 7-1
Brady 10-3
Brees 10-3

Double tebow's record since he has only played in 8 games and they would go 14-2 this season simple math....

Reaction Score
10153501.jpg

Reaction Score
Tebow 7-1
Brady 10-3
Brees 10-3

Double tebow's record since he has only played in 8 games and they would go 14-2 this season simple math....

Please stop, you are getting to the point of embarrassing. Are you one of those Tebow fans who never watched the NFL before? Because you have no idea what you are talking about.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Must we get into Tim "T(h)e Bow" in the mountain clouds of Denver and the NFL Betters Bible Code?

Genesis. 9:13-17 . Noah and Tebow of the Covenant.

13I set The bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth. 14“It shall come about, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow will be seen in the cloud, 15and I will remember My covenant, which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and never again shall the water become a flood to destroy all flesh. 16“When the bow is in the cloud, then I will look upon it, to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” 17And God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between Me and all flesh that is on the earth.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Denver will survive the flood.

Brought to you by Arizona Bay Real Estate.

I'm OK with this. There was a minute there in the 1996 Super Bowl that I thought Parcells was God.

Reaction Score
I saw a great nickname for Tebow - The Mile High Messiah

Reaction Score
Burnsbros is kidding, he knows his sports to well to actually believe this nonsense. Well played though.

Reaction Score
In all seriousness, I cant believe some people started posting stats. Tebow is fun to watch and what the broncos are doing is hilarious and awesome. But no I dont think he is a top 20 qb in the NFL.

Reaction Score
I feel like I dislike him more and more not so much for what he does, but for how insane some of these Tebow fans are getting. I had to sit at the TV today and listen to one of my friends' roommates tell me how he deserves the credit for them tying the game because he got them into position for the kick.... a 58 yd kick. This is becoming Vince Young on crack. A mediocre at best QB with a pretty solid team around him (Titans were better than the Broncos but played in a tougher division) who "just wins". I feel as though a lot of this hysteria will die down this next week when they face a good team finally and if they get to the playoffs and see a good team.

Reaction Score
Awww, man. Now our 2011 title is tainted. Might as well just take the banner down so we don't have to reminded of it.

Reaction Score
I have the same response with what Tebow and the Broncos are doing. It's freaking hilarious, people get so worked up about it. Around 3 pm or 6 pm every sunday they cut away from the game you are watching because it's Tebow Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
In all seriousness, I cant believe some people started posting stats. Tebow is fun to watch and what the broncos are doing is hilarious and awesome. But no I dont think he is a top 20 qb in the NFL.

Tebow by himself is not an NFL quarterback. But Tebow combined with God is a top five NFL qb.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
"Man, do I respect Tim Tebow. True Leader. Not a bad person to model yourself after." -- Kemba Walker.

I was impressed when God endorsed Tebow, but Kemba, too? That's huge.

That's good enough for me.

Reaction Score
His completions would be more if his wrs weren't averaging 5 drops a game. Plus he throws to people that are like 5'7. But on that note, obviously he isnt a top 10 qb. I just don't think he's a scrub.

Reaction Score
His completions would be more if his wrs weren't averaging 5 drops a game. Plus he throws to people that are like 5'7. But on that note, obviously he isnt a top 10 qb. I just don't think he's a scrub.

And on the other hand, his completions would be less if he wasn't playing such an easy schedule of teams. He's better than Orton right now, I just don't believe he is a viable QB option long term. I think better teams will severely expose him.

Reaction Score
Who cares where Tebow ranks as a QB in the league. All he is doing is WINNING. Tim Tebow is a winner and thats all the matters.

Reaction Score
I hate to bring in another stat, but Tebow was 15/20 for 163 yards in the 4th quarter. It's impressive. He may not be the best quarterback, but in the end he gets what he needs to get done; a win.

Reaction Score
Well that stat is tempered somewhat by the fact that Chicago went into a prevent on the last two possessions, and Tebow was just completing dinks and doinks to uncovered running backs the whole way down the field. He did make two throws that were key when Chicago was trying to play defense - the TD before the two-minute warning (Chicago just takes a knee if that TD is after the two-minute warning and they get the onsides kick), and the 15-yard pass to the sideline to set up the 59-yarder. Both receivers were completely uncovered, but he had to make the reads. I also wanted to see a replay to see if he stepped over the line of scrimmage on the TD - it was close enough I thought they should have reviewed it, but I imagine we would have heard something about it by now from Bears fans if he went over.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Bitter huh. he is a leader and has poise. He wins games and in the end that is all that matters.

He sucks.

First of all who have they beaten?

The only good team they have played is Detroit and they lost 45-10.

The reason they are winning is their D has stepped up big time.

Their games are so ugly that they make my ex wife look attractive.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Threatened by what? Anti-abortion ads and early round playoff exits?

Leave your politics out of this.

The man knows how to win. How we don't know, but to hate him for it is ridiculous

Reaction Score
My sarcasm meter was clearly broken.

Also, as this demonstrates once again, I am an idiot.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
You can't tell Denver fans they aren't in first place.

Sure, I think Tebow is the next best thing to Tony Romo. Tony's 47-31 in starts. Romo's in the playoffs 3 years out of 5. Never past the second round.

Tebow's in the right division. He can take 9-7 teams to the playoffs every other year.

Reaction Score
Rodgers maybe playing slightly better but Tebow is the clear number two.

1.Rodgers
2.Tebow
3.Brees
4.Brady

Think he's screwing with everyone........least I hope so. By the way Eli should be in that mix, maybe ahead of Brady. Tebow is awful early and his defense keeps him in it and he finds a way to be special when he needs to. Nothing more nothing less. Give him his due, it probably won't last but for now it's fun to watch week in-week out.

Reaction Score
It's amazing. The kid plays 50 bad minutes and 10 good ones every game. Somehow, Denver manages to stay in these games with their defense, ground game, and yes, the fact that the teams they are playing aren't that good. Still, it's a nice story and the Denver fans get to enjoy a nice season. It is a lot like a few years ago when the Dolphins were running the wildcat and winning games down here. It was fun, but it had a limited shelf life, and I think this will end up the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom