OT: The Stomach bug | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: The Stomach bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
dsturdy5 said:
Fever, chills, deep coughs, tons of mucus, aches, you name it.
That's 1/2 the version I encountered plus the other firing from all cylinders. Down for the count for about 4 days, zero energy, anything in fired out. Hey, it's all about mojo. Some more of you, including the off and on the bandwagoners, need to take 1 more for the team by Friday then others have the chance to experience it for 4 more wins. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
I too had the runs today. No fever or aches. Just the runs. And no, I didn't eat 7-11 wings either.

This is one painful mojo.

Reaction Score
That's 1/2 the version I encountered plus the other firing from all cylinders. Down for the count for about 4 days, zero energy, anything in fired out. Hey, it's all about mojo. Some more of you, including the off and on the bandwagoners, need to take 1 more for the team by Friday then others have the chance to experience it for 4 more wins. Go Huskies!

Right on DGou…….wow 4 days? I thought I had it bad and I was only firing from both cylinders for about 10 hours…….although I though I felt better today, washed the car and took a shower finally and felt like I ran a marathon!

But as you say if this is what it takes for another W next weekend, let's see some others STEP UP!! LOL

Reaction Score
I too had the runs today. No fever or aches. Just the runs. And no, I didn't eat 7-11 wings either.

This is one painful mojo.

Hope the vomiting doesn't come that's all I can say - good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom