OT: The ship jumping has officially begun! | The Boneyard

OT: The ship jumping has officially begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Alex Oriakie, don't let the door hit ya in the a%#! Who is next?

Reaction Score
Being in the over 70 crowd, I don't care for poster's language BUT it was labeled "OT" so perhaps you don't need to be so testy. Seems to me there are other OT messages posted on this forum that have little to do with WBB or our Women Huskies in particular.
That said, guess we know where Alex's priorities are.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Being in the over 70 crowd, I don't care for poster's language BUT it was labeled "OT" so perhaps you don't need to be so testy. Seems to me there are other OT messages posted on this forum that have little to do with WBB or our Women Huskies in particular.
Point is nan there is an entire board dedicated to the issues involving the men's team and a direct link from here to there.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Gee, do you think insulting people is the best way to make your point?

Do you know Alex? Do you know where his priorities are? If not, you're speculating in violation of board policies. Besides, it's just mean-spirited to pile on a college kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom