OT: The NCAA's come to Jesus moment... | The Boneyard

OT: The NCAA's come to Jesus moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This is a fascinating development.

Fresh off of the NCAA obviously backing down off of the UCLA freshman after one of their boys shot his mouth off to impress a chick, a judge calls them 'malicious' and promises to release the emails showing just how malicious they were in pursuing USC assistant coach, Todd McNair.

"His 10-page ruling states emails between an investigative committee member, an NCAA worker and a person who works in the agency's appeals division ''tend to show ill will or hatred'' toward McNair."

It's coming in 30 days...I cannot wait.

caw

Reaction Score
Just curious because I don't know all the details in this case: what's the difference between this assistant and Sellers?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I don't understand what this has to do with Brandon Austin.

Reaction Score
Never write anything in an email that you don't want read before you in front of a jury in the future. I am looking forward to this.

Reaction Score
This is a fascinating development.

Fresh off of the NCAA obviously backing down off of the UCLA freshman after one of their boys shot his mouth off to impress a chick, a judge calls them 'malicious' and promises to release the emails showing just how malicious they were in pursuing USC assistant coach, Todd McNair.

"His 10-page ruling states emails between an investigative committee member, an NCAA worker and a person who works in the agency's appeals division ''tend to show ill will or hatred'' toward McNair."

It's coming in 30 days...I cannot wait.
When they get to Emmert's malicious emails about Uconn, wake me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom