OT - The NCAA has issued a response to UNC: What will it say? - You Bad! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - The NCAA has issued a response to UNC: What will it say? - You Bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Above the Law

Reaction Score
Feinstein is right of course but it is likely that the NCAA will give them some pillow fight punishment. Frankly who cares about taking away past trophies. Give them a 2-3 year tourney ban and reduce scholarships by 2 for the next 5 years, and reduced practice time by a week for 5 years. FWIW that's what they should do to UL too rather than vacate wins. The games were played and no amount of bookkeeping will change the results.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Feinstein is right of course but it is likely that the NCAA will give them some pillow fight punishment. Frankly who cares about taking away past trophies. Give them a 2-3 year tourney ban and reduce scholarships by 2 for the next 5 years, and reduced practice time by a week for 5 years. FWIW that's what they should do to UL too rather than vacate wins. The games were played and no amount of bookkeeping will change the results.
I'd still like to the 2013 title vacated, along with last year's since because they manipulated the investigation process in order to be eligible. Send a message to the other cheaters out there to cooperate.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'd still like to the 2013 title vacated, along with last year's since because they manipulated the investigation process in order to be eligible. Send a message to the other cheaters out there to cooperate.

Agreed. Strip that s@#$. Let Roy have less before he goes in the Hall. More gap between him and JC too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom