OT: The Brow requests a trade | Page 7 | The Boneyard

OT: The Brow requests a trade

Reaction Score
Mike Brown.

I'll be shocked if Walton lasts.
How much is Ball’s and especially BI’s stagnation on Walton? They had more than Bron missing during his injured stretch, but I think they should’ve won more games than they did. Regardless, I think it’s way too early and we will see how the season turns out.

It’s not just Bron who may be looking at Walton sideways, too. Luke isn’t Magic’s guy either.

The only reason Lue was coach was because LeBron could walk all over him. Lue was LeBron's selection.
And how’d that work out for Cleveland?

The only guy who really managed was Spoelstra and a lot of that had to do w Riley's gravitas. He's also a very good coach.
I completely concede Spoelstra, who Bron’s people asked to be fired and Riley put his fist down. Hence the “successfully” qualifier in my prior post lol

Reaction Score
Let me clarify, I know Pippen was good. Having Kerr and Rodman helped, too. Hard to say Jordan, Pippen and Rodman were a Big Three before it was a thing, since I am not all that knowledgeable. Maybe they were. 3 championships?

Reaction Score
People act like an all-world defender averaging 20/6/6 in his prime was a roleplayer all the time. It's insane.
Pippen is considered a top 50 player of all-time, if anything he's overrated. Some lists have him in the top 25 and ranked ahead of Drexler which is crazy IMO.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom