OT: Syracuse vs Duke A Real Up And Coming Rival Or Just Overhyped? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Syracuse vs Duke A Real Up And Coming Rival Or Just Overhyped?

'Cuse vs Duke

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Holy crap these teams are just chucking threes.

Reaction Score
Thing is I keep flipping back and forth who I want to win. Hate 'Cuse but our 3 pt loss looks better the more they win and it's always great to see Duke lose, esp at home. Then again it's 'Cuse...f'em both.

Reaction Score
That Duke crowd was annoying all game. Happy that they get to go home with a loss. Boeheim also repassed Calhoun on the all-time win list, but who really cares?

Reaction Score
That Duke crowd was annoying all game. Happy that they get to go home with a loss. Boeheim also repassed Calhoun on the all-time win list, but who really cares?

Bohiem also has a fake championship

Reaction Score
UConnMike04 said:
Thing is I keep flipping back and forth who I want to win. Hate 'Cuse but our 3 pt loss looks better the more they win and it's always great to see Duke lose, esp at home. Then again it's 'Cuse...f'em both.

The default is always what's better for UConn. We played Cuse, and Cuse results affect our RPI, so Cuse it is.

Reaction Score
Plumlee had a great game but I had him down for 12 fouls. Dude is like a hockey goon on the court, he's the definition of a bull in a china shop. Duke is missing Amile Jefferson like we're missing Brimah.

Reaction Score
Not a bad game to watch although ugly at times.

Plumlee is really good considering the stiff he was as a freshman and sophomore. Happy to see a Duke transfer actually help the Orange win at Duke, he's a good player anyway and never got a sniff from K. Roberson is a man among boys on the offensive boards (D too but the o-reb's were huge), just a great nose and knock for the ball.

Last but definitely not least, K missed shaking most of the kids hands from Cuse as he was more worried about getting to the refs. Imagine he didn't get the calls and he's whining? Love it. Man I hate seeing Syracuse win except when it quiets that crowd.

Reaction Score
LOL, Coach K looked pissed. Just walked past half of the whole 'Cuse team without acknowledging them.

Reaction Score
Do voters have the spine to drop Dook out of the Top 25 after losing 3 straight vs. unranked teams? God forbid they hurt the feeling of the almighty holy grail ratface of head coaching!

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Do voters have the spine to drop Dook out of the Top 25 after losing 3 straight vs. unranked teams? God forbid they hurt the feeling of the almighty holy grail ratface of head coaching!

They really have to don't they? It will be close but I think they move to "others receiving votes".

Reaction Score
When is jefferson back, cause dook may not win a game until he returns.

Reaction Score
Watched it again and again I thought so too but it wasn't a travel. Nice play as much as I hate to say it.
Clearly wasn't a travel, he caught it out of bounds and then travelled before he dunked it on an earlier play though and jumped over and ran into guys backs about 8 times.

Reaction Score
Clearly wasn't a travel, he caught it out of bounds and then travelled before he dunked it on an earlier play though and jumped over and ran into guys backs about 8 times.

Yeah maybe but I wish we had him.

Reaction Score
So excited for NC St game this weekend. It's at NC state and they aren't ranked. Would love to see them treat this like a championship game. Duke losing 4 in a row to unranked teams is better than ice cream.

Reaction Score
Well if they win against perenial powerhouse NCState, I dunno how any objective voter could keep them outside the top 15.

Reaction Score
It's overhyped for sure. It's funny how ND can go 4-1 against Duke since joining the ACC but keeps losing to Syracuse, Pitt, etc. We should be in that league. Screw Syracuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom