OT: Surveying homeowners | The Boneyard

OT: Surveying homeowners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Hi all.. hope this solicitation is not too inappropriate; it is the off-season and you need something to sustain you until Andre announces he's returning for 2013.

I'm a current MBA candidate at UCLA Anderson (yet long-time Husky faithful). As part of my thesis project, I'm conducting a survey of homeowners to gauge the level of consumer knowledge and interest in sustainable practices in major home renovations.

It'll only take 5 minutes of your time and you'll be entered in a drawing to win one of two $100 Amazon gift cards (good enough to buy 9.28 copies of Aaron Torres' The Unlikeliest Champion - The Incredible Story of the 2011 UConn Huskies).

Thanks for your help.

Survey: http://ucla.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dbTLbkwHETxiWwI&Source=BY

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You will probably get more response if you post this on the football and/or hoops boards.

Mike Honcho

Reaction Score
Thanks Nan. I actually did post it on the hoops board. Looks like it got moved. I'll try the football board if you can grant clemency!

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Thanks Nan. I actually did post it on the hoops board. Looks like it got moved. I'll try the football board if you can grant clemency!
Hi all.. hope this solicitation is not too inappropriate; it is the off-season and you need something to sustain you until Andre announces he's returning for 2013.

I'm a current MBA candidate at UCLA Anderson (yet long-time Husky faithful). As part of my thesis project, I'm conducting a survey of homeowners to gauge the level of consumer knowledge and interest in sustainable practices in major home renovations.

It'll only take 5 minutes of your time and you'll be entered in a drawing to win one of two $100 Amazon gift cards (good enough to buy 9.28 copies of Aaron Torres' The Unlikeliest Champion - The Incredible Story of the 2011 UConn Huskies).

Thanks for your help.

Survey: http://ucla.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dbTLbkwHETxiWwI&Source=BY[/quote]
Full time or fully employed program? My son is in his last classes for his fully employed mba there - he's graduating in June!

Mike Honcho

Reaction Score
Thanks guys. Drumguy -- I'm a full-timer, also graduating in June. I know a few FEMBAs though. Who's your son?

Drumguy

Reaction Score
Thanks guys. Drumguy -- I'm a full-timer, also graduating in June. I know a few FEMBAs though. Who's your son?
Andy Abramson, works for Google down in Irvine but may be heading up to MV after graduation.

Mike Honcho

Reaction Score
Cool. Haven't met him yet. Is he also a Husky faithful? Will I see you for graduation come June?? Haha

Drumguy

Reaction Score
Cool. Haven't met him yet. Is he also a Husky faithful? Will I see you for graduation come June?? Haha
He roots for the Huskies although he went to Cornell, but obviously has some ties now to UCLA! He has an MS from USC but could care less about them!) We hope to get out there for graduation!

Mike Honcho

Reaction Score
That's great. I just sent him an email. As much as I would have liked to, I haven't really gotten into the whole SC-UCLA rivalry (which is a bit lopsided, as SC dominates in football and UCLA dominates in basketball). Definitely more of a cultural thing.

Drumguy

Reaction Score
That's great. I just sent him an email. As much as I would have liked to, I haven't really gotten into the whole SC-UCLA rivalry (which is a bit lopsided, as SC dominates in football and UCLA dominates in basketball). Definitely more of a cultural thing.
He actually really dislikes the sports at USC as the band would always practice when he had class and it was always really disturbing! He probably roots for the Huskies the most as the Big Red aren't big players in bball or football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom