OT: Stock trading | Page 157 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
Are people referencing LINK for interlink electronics or LINK-USD for Chain link?

Because I don't see Chainlink anywhere near $8.75

They were saying that if BTC gets close to 20k then Link will follow suit downward and maybe end up at 8.75. If so, they said, they would gobble it right up.

Reaction Score
I’m finally back to even on SENS. Let’s hope that it takes a ride.
The new Fidelity option chains for July 16th expiration at various strikes are like I have never seen before. I am assuming being added to Russell 3000 had something to do with it.

Reaction Score
The new Fidelity option chains for July 16th expiration at various strikes are like I have never seen before. I am assuming being added to Russell 3000 had something to do with it.
What are the strikes? I got my brother into it and he would love a short-term out.
I might do some profit-taking on my IRA holdings but looking long term on play fund...

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Someone here pointed me towards DarkPulse (DPLS) and I took the bait. Thank you! I'm up 38% today on it and 266% overall.

Also, has this board gone completely crypto?

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Someone here pointed me towards DarkPulse (DPLS) and I took the bait. Thank you! I'm up 38% today on it and 266% overall.

Also, has this board gone completely crypto?
This is now at a logical selling point into buy the dip if swing trading is your thing. I'm long gaming it, as the real news hasn't hit (i.e. gov contracts) yet.

Gutter King

Reaction Score
I think they’ll clear xrp and it’ll be used by central banks and major banks
If this happens then it should move BTC up as well. Clarity does wonders for investors, and is sorely needed in the US.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
This is now at a logical selling point into buy the dip if swing trading is your thing. I'm long gaming it, as the real news hasn't hit (i.e. gov contracts) yet.
I'm in now for the long term and will be adding more as time goes on. What are your expectations for the company and its stock price?

Gutter King

Reaction Score
I'm in now for the long term and will be adding more as time goes on. What are your expectations for the company and its stock price?
The company has a patented method of sensoring data. It's first application will be in the energy sector and pipelines. If it can detect oil leaks in real time, should it be mandatory? Of course, because these mega corps throw pipelines over our aquifers and attempt to store radioactive waste 1/2 mile from Lake Huron. They're nuts.

Aside from the low hanging fruit, it has wide ranging applications from multifamily stuctures, to space flights and habitats. Nuclear, oil, hydraulics, water, border crossings (the bid part of the security measures for the wall), bridges, etc.

They have the proper ppwk to accept gov projects, so when those start coming through that will better dictate the price target.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The company has a patented method of sensoring data. It's first application will be in the energy sector and pipelines. If it can detect oil leaks in real time, should it be mandatory? Of course, because these mega corps throw pipelines over our aquifers and attempt to store radioactive waste 1/2 mile from Lake Huron. They're nuts.

Aside from the low hanging fruit, it has wide ranging applications from multifamily stuctures, to space flights and habitats. Nuclear, oil, hydraulics, water, border crossings (the bid part of the security measures for the wall), bridges, etc.

They have the proper ppwk to accept gov projects, so when those start coming through that will better dictate the price target.
I’m in

Gutter King

Reaction Score
HMBL threatening 1.15, might be a good entry there. Down 35% since Thursday.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Just signed up for this "The European Investment Bank’s Issuance of Digital Bonds on the Blockchain: A New Era for Debt Raising"
Join us for an engaging and lively discussion with experts from Allen & Overy and Linklaters, advisers to the arrangers and European Investment Bank respectively, about this groundbreaking issue of notes using distributed ledger technology, and its implications for the bond markets.

Reaction Score
TRCH - running............

yup!!!

still holding. Up 47% today!

special dividend for holders as of 6/24, but reverse split potential before pay out scares me a little, but my avg is < than $2.

Hearing crazy dividend #’s, but even if they do a 10 to 1 RS, I’ll end up OK especially if the divi is more than the current share price.

RS is most likely after the actual merger and MMAT will be subject to NASDAQ listing requirements

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

If they do what they say they can do and are planning to do, it should be a great hold

Gutter King

Reaction Score
ALPP - Went in here at bell based off chart and also imminet Nasdaq uplisting. This is a lowish float as well, won't take much to move this bad boy. Other catalysts include the stated goal of acquiring one or two companies in 2021.

HMBL - Not opening a position, feels like it could bleed more.

DPLS - Diamond hands.

Reaction Score
Good time to buy back in to SENS? Everyone is panicking about the Fed meeting this afternoon. We could however see a crash if they signal raising rates.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Good time to buy back in to SENS? Everyone is panicking about the Fed meeting this afternoon. We could however see a crash if they signal raising rates.
I don’t see how they’ll raise rates. It’s the right thing to do but they won’t do it

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
ALPP - Went in here at bell based off chart and also imminet Nasdaq uplisting. This is a lowish float as well, won't take much to move this bad boy. Other catalysts include the stated goal of acquiring one or two companies in 2021.

HMBL - Not opening a position, feels like it could bleed more.

DPLS - Diamond hands.
I have ALPP as well. I've been waiting for the uplisting almost as long as the guy who posts one meme a day on Reddit until it's uplisted.

DPLS was a great find. If you're ever in the Philly area, I owe you a beer.

Reaction Score
HMBL threatening 1.15, might be a good entry there. Down 35% since Thursday.
With the $1.26B market cap, $0 in revenue as of 12/31/20, and 3 F/T employees? What am I missing, because it smells like I'm in Denmark?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom