OT: South Carolina football recruit jams his whole leg down his mouth. | The Boneyard

OT: South Carolina football recruit jams his whole leg down his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Or he just misspoke.

I hate the internet.

Reaction Score
Well you do have to be a complete idiot to fail basket-weaving.

Reaction Score
Seems like he is noting the academic assistance/tutoring available and then his comments were spun to be negative.

Reaction Score
This is not news. This is Kemba being misunderstood when he meant to say he only read one book (start to finish in one day) all over again until proven different.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
At least he's being honest.

But it looks like both he and the University of SC are going to need a full time spin doctor.
Or, more likely, he meant it exactly as the author suggests in the second paragraph.
I agree with Fishy. I hate the internet. The writer knew what he meant and was being a .

"Then again, maybe Key was just misunderstood. Perhaps he meant to cite South Carolina’s tutor program as the key to lifting up players’ academic performance. According to unverified reports, he took a tour of the Dodie Anderson Academic Enrichment Center while visiting the campus shortly before committing, so that actually is a distinct possibility. Yet, if that was Key's intent, it raises secondary questions over whether athletes are students on an equal footing with their classmates if they know they're getting so much help they can't fail.

Reaction Score
This is not news. This is Kemba being misunderstood when he meant to say he only read one book (start to finish in one day) all over again until proven different.

C'mon it's true about Kemba.......ask the Orange dopes if you don't believe it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom