OT: Snow, Ice, Snow and more Snow | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Snow, Ice, Snow and more Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
It's only a matter of time until some smartassss makes a global warming joke or the Arizona/Florida fans make golf jokes.

I'd be that person but it's 70 degrees along the South Carolina coast right now.

I hope you're enjoying Waffle House. I would be.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
It's only a matter of time until some smartassss makes a global warming joke or the Arizona/Florida fans make golf jokes.

I'd be that person but it's 70 degrees along the South Carolina coast right now.
OK - well, that would be me. In Los Angeles here we are about to have early summer. The next five days we are expecting mid 80s and then it will cool down to the 70s for next few days after that.

Reaction Score
It is amazing you were born there and survived:) Grew up in the north end of Hartford but I like Southington.

Maybe it was better in the 50's LOL........grew up in Meriden and to think anyone was born on Cook Ave at the old Meriden Hospital makes me wonder too

Reaction Score
OK - well, that would be me. In Los Angeles here we are about to have early summer. The next five days we are expecting mid 80s and then it will cool down to the 70s for next few days after that.

No one gives a jleves so please keep it to yourself.

Reaction Score
Anyway I love New England and wouldn't give this stuff up for those 80's and 70's days of LA. :rolleyes:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I hope you're enjoying Waffle House. I would be.

I went to the hotel tonight and it was pouring rain, so no joy tonight. But you can't ever go wrong with a double order of hash browns scattered, covered, chunked and diced.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Favorite course is Tidewater.

I love that course. Probably had the best round of my life there so that has something to do with it. but it is a beautiful course!

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
A must stop prior to the 7am tee time in Myrtle Beach, after a night of carousing the D House, C Horse, Masters and alike.;)

The Myrtle Beach Waffle House is a quality Waffle House. The only tricky part is the unexpected U-Turn you need to take to get there which I always for some reason forget about.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I just emerged from hibernation and decided to turn right back around.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hilton Head suggestions with the caveat I'm taking a younger colleague who, by his admission, can't break 110.

I'm looking for more of a fun track than a double black diamond track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom