OT: Slick Rick | The Boneyard

OT: Slick Rick

Reaction Score
Oh this should be good :)

The former Louisville coach has a memoir coming in September that will "lay all his cards on the table," Diversion Books announced Monday.

"Pitino: My Story," co-written by Seth Kaufman, is coming out Sept. 4. The book will cover everything from his time coaching the New York Knicks and Boston Celtics to his triumphant and troubled career in the NCAA.

Pitino, who has denied any wrongdoing, will take on "opportunistic agents" and "predatory apparel companies," among others, according to his publisher.

Pitino promises to tell all in upcoming memoir

Reaction Score

The former Louisville coach has a memoir coming in September that will "lay all his cards on the table," Diversion Books announced Monday.

"Pitino: My Story," co-written by Seth Kaufman, is coming out Sept. 4. The book will cover everything from his time coaching the New York Knicks and Boston Celtics to his triumphant and troubled career in the NCAA.

Pitino, who has denied any wrongdoing, will take on "opportunistic agents" and "predatory apparel companies," among others, according to his publisher.

Who doesn't love good fiction?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says: Hmm, more bad press for Louisville. Remember UConn just sanding down the conference logo? Could the ACC's buyers' remorse finally grown to the point that changes maybe coming? Haven't heard anything from contacts in other schools. Could it be that a #gagorder is in place? Is this the reason that LBM wouldn't comment? I have a source that indicates there is a gag order is in play at UConn. Stay tuned.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says: Hmm, more bad press for Louisville. Remember UConn just sanding down the conference logo? Could the ACC's buyers' remorse finally grown to the point that changes maybe coming? Haven't heard anything from contacts in other schools. Could it be that a #gagorder is in place? Is this the reason that LBM wouldn't comment? I have a source that indicates there is a gag order is in play at UConn. Stay tuned.
I believe what the Kitty says. I was watching a show on alien abductions and they wear headgear like Kitty's to protect them from alien thought transference. Kitty is on the ball and protected from alien thoughts as well.

Reaction Score

And we know Rick will tell the truth. Truth is his middle name.

Reaction Score
Should we all assume that in this statement "lay all his cards on the table," that cards = hookers?

Reaction Score
Digging down into the follow-on story on BPI pre-season rankings, UC not mentioned among the top-100. Wow.

Reaction Score
I wish pitino had the guts to call it "the great adventures of slick Rick" Instead we are getting more art of story telling

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
And we know Rick will tell the truth. Truth is his middle name.
Yeah, I was like Uncle Rickie told his last story? :confused:

Reaction Score
Former Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino intentionally failed to notify university officials that a former agent and Adidas executive were involved in the Cardinals' problematic recruitment of Brian Bowen, according to court records filed by the university athletic association's attorneys on Wednesday.

Bowen's family allegedly received $100,000 from Adidas for him to sign with the Cardinals in June 2017.

The school said Pitino also ignored red flags after hearing allegations that DePaul had offered Bowen $200,000 to play basketball there.

In the university's response to Pitino's July 11 motion for partial summary judgment in his lawsuit against the school, its attorneys argued that Pitino "engaged in misconduct when he intentionally ignored 'red flags' relating to Bowen's recruitment" and "intentionally hid information" about Adidas executive James Gatto and former agent Christian Dawkins' roles in his recruitment.

Louisville: Pitino misled school over recruit

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Man, I would have sat down, starry-eyed and said, "Uncle Ricky, tell me a story."

Trust me, I spent the next 4.5hrs in coach wishing I'd reacted or said something, much cooler. I'm white and was 40 yo when we almost became best friends so I consider it an honor I got to meet one of my childhood legends. Only thing I regret is not telling him how much he meant to a young me.

Reaction Score
Does he have to vacate his tattoo?
I've been in the tattoo trade 44 years. He can come to me, I will cover his tattoo with something like what you see in my avatar. For twice what I normally charge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom