OT: Showtime boxing | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Showtime boxing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He hasnt fought top flight competition because they are all afraid. He has been trying to fight known commodities for the past 3 years but no one will risk that going against GGG who is unkown to the boxing world.

He says he will fight anyone from welterweight to light heavyweight. He is not afraid of any boxer yet every top boxer refuses to fight GGG. That is because their trainers and promoters know he is the real deal and they cant afford to schedule a fight against him and risk losing to a boxer no one in America even knows.

He's had 2 fights in the United States, thats it. If he had 15-20 fights people would know about him and be talking about him as one of the best. Its only a matter of time.

Reaction Score
You don't know that, and Ward>>>GGG, I would love to see Ward fight him and chop down another Euro.

GGG has specifically said he would like to fight Ward.

Ward has yet to even acknowledge him, just like the other top flight fighters. They are scared of the unknown European with hands of stone. They have heard the legend and dont want any cause it woudl cost them millions in future earning losing to the unknown boxer from Kazakhstan

Reaction Score
Once GGG beats everyone in middleweight and holds all the belts he will move up or down and take all the belts from that class. He will show the world he is the real deal.

Heavyweights are afraid to spar with him cause he hits so hard. His power is unparalleled in the middleweight class and he does everything else well too. Terrific footwork, great defense, always in a position to throw a punch no matter what and amazing ring awareness.

Just watch him fight on saturday since it will most likely only be the 2nd time you have probably seen him fight.

Reaction Score
What are you, his dad? Talented fighter, but he's fought absolutely no one and you're calling him the pound for pound king. I mean, maybe the reason I haven't fought anybody is that they're scared of me too, you can make up something like that about everybody.

Reaction Score
Once GGG beats everyone in middleweight and holds all the belts he will move up or down and take all the belts from that class. He will show the world he is the real deal.

Heavyweights are afraid to spar with him cause he hits so hard. His power is unparalleled in the middleweight class and he does everything else well too. Terrific footwork, great defense, always in a position to throw a punch no matter what and amazing ring awareness.

Just watch him fight on saturday since it will most likely only be the 2nd time you have probably seen him fight.

I've seen him fight several times, stop coming off like a jackass and talking down to people.

Reaction Score
Any boxing fan knows damn well who GGG is. It's easy to look good against a junior middle weight (rosado). GGG can't fight at welterweight stop being silly. I doubt GGG could make 154. I'm excited to see him vs a legit middle weight in Macklin.

I'm sure all the boneyard boxing fans have seen as much GGG as you so just relax a little.

Reaction Score

Method,,, Nothing personal but you sound like a 12 year old "Heavyweights are afraid to spar with him" ???
Are you a boxing guy? did these heavyweights tell you this?? Why would GGG even want to spar Heavyweights?? Lets see, heavywieghts are slower, Hmmm thats not good for GGG fight prep, Heavyweights spar and fight at a much slower pace than Middleweights, Hmmmm thats not good for GGG fight prep,,, and more importantly GGG ( a great prospect btw) runs a much higher chance of getting hurt, hmmmm thats not good strategy, And MOST importantly if Top Middleweights good contend as Heavyweights they would Due much Larger $$$$$$$$$$,

Reaction Score
GGG looked pretty good Saturday, maybe Meth was on to something

Reaction Score
GGG looked pretty good Saturday, maybe Meth was on to something

Not really. although he was slurping GGG a little too hard for my taste GGG is for real. Yes most fighters are avoiding but Ward has said its a fight he is interested in making the fight. i believe Ward is the one guy who isnt afraid to put his title on the line against GGG. I think at best that fight happens at the end of next year the earliest. but i firmly believe it will happen. its wards only shot at a superfight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom