OT Scary Movies and Shows | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT Scary Movies and Shows

Reaction Score
I snuck my little sister & cousin to see the Shining after we saw Grease in theaters, they were about 11-12 at the time. They didn't sleep well that night.
For me it was Carrie, when her hand came out of the ground at the end, that freaked me out
I watched Carrie about a year ago as I hadn't seen it since I was a teen (im 43) and what struck me was, this is a movie about girls in high School and yet the movie opens with full frontal nudity in the girls locker room:confused: I think its safe to say that scene would not fly today.

Reaction Score
Communion with Christopher Walken is a movie that still freaks me out. I refuse to watch it.

Reaction Score
I watched Carrie about a year ago as I hadn't seen it since I was a teen (im 43) and what struck me was, this is a movie about girls in high School and yet the movie opens with full frontal nudity in the girls locker room:confused: I think its safe to say that scene would not fly today.
What struck me is I need to go back & watch the beginning of that movie...

Reaction Score
The original Psycho. I think it was called Trilogy of Terror which was an ABC movie of the week, with Karen Black-the scene at the end!!!!!!!!!! Also the original Wizard of Gore. Had never seen anything so violent.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom