OT: Sam’s Club | The Boneyard

OT: Sam’s Club

Reaction Score
Just an FYI my wife found these UConn dog bowls at Sam’s club in Newington. They were $40 originally and now in clearance for $14. When she used her app to check it out they were actually $10. We have them for our pup but a few more stocking stuff week as well. Said there were plenty as an FYI.

IMG_3939.jpeg
IMG_3940.jpeg

Reaction Score
Just went on Sam’s website to see if I could get them shipped and a two pack is $40.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Just an FYI my wife found these UConn dog bowls at Sam’s club in Newington. They were $40 originally and now in clearance for $14. When she used her app to check it out they were actually $10. We have them for our pup but a few more stocking stuff week as well. Said there were plenty as an FYI.

View attachment 103975 View attachment 103976
As soon as I saw your post Mau I rushed to Sam's Club .com. I live in Georgia now so I was keeping my fingers crossed. They are on line for $39.98. I won't see UConn merch here in Savannah. All SEC here. HOWEVER, $39.98 is well worth it for UConn merch. It's on the way.

Reaction Score
As soon as I saw your post Mau I rushed to Sam's Club .com. I live in Georgia now so I was keeping my fingers crossed. They are on line for $39.98. I won't see UConn merch here in Savannah. All SEC here. HOWEVER, $39.98 is well worth it for UConn merch. It's on the way.
Long ride to Newington that’s too bad. But you’re right @Hankster still worth it for your pup!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Hope you faired well with Helene. We were in Bluffton and the hotels were full of people from Savannah who had no power. Are there any UConn watch locations down there?

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Hope you faired well with Helene. We were in Bluffton and the hotels were full of people from Savannah who had no power. Are there any UConn watch locations down there?
I my electricity was out for 5 hours. Minutes down the road they were not so lucky. I live in Pooler elbow to elbow with Savannah. The winds tore one of my ceiling fans off of my outside patio cover. Driving down my street at a nice neighborhood looked like a war zone. My son lives in Thunderbolt. He had no electricity. So I housed my son, wife and three Border Collies. What's a father to do.
No, no idea where to watch UConn BB. I am lucky. DirectV brinngs me all the channels UConn can possibly be on.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I my electricity was out for 5 hours. Minutes down the road they were not so lucky. I live in Pooler elbow to elbow with Savannah. The winds tore one of my ceiling fans off of my outside patio cover. Driving down my street at a nice neighborhood looked like a war zone. My son lives in Thunderbolt. He had no electricity. So I housed my son, wife and three Border Collies. What's a father to do.
No, no idea where to watch UConn BB. I am lucky. DirectV brinngs me all the channels UConn can possibly be on.
Glad to hear it. That's about what we had in St. Helena. Side note, I've been going to that airport for 30 years now, all that development in Pooler has turned that exit off of 95 into a disaster.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Glad to hear it. That's about what we had in St. Helena. Side note, I've been going to that airport for 30 years now, all that development in Pooler has turned that exit off of 95 into a disaster.
I am 10 minutes to to the Airport. Less if I don't catch the light. Pooler is growing fast. Anybody could bring in a business. They will find a lot for it. I know when the traffic gets bad. From my house I can go two ways to stay away from traffic. The weekends are murder. But everything I need is 5 minutes away. I am retired so I don't care. There shouldn't be a problem to go to the airport. In fact I am Ubering tomorrow morning to the airport. Going back to PA for two weeks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom