OT: Redzone Channel | The Boneyard

OT: Redzone Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This is probably not new for most of you, but as a Cablevision subscriber who has it for the first week, my God, the NFL Redzone Channel is really incredible.

I wanted to leave the house to run an errand about 90 minutes ago, but I've been transfixed by it ever since. Sunday productivity is in serious danger.

Reaction Score
Amen bro.. I packed in it.. I'm officially hunkered down with a Corona in hand... enjoying every moment...

Reaction Score
Absolutely worth the $39 I pay for it. My condo doesn't allow us to have a satellite dish and I was bummed because I always wanted the Sunday Ticket. But the Red Zone channel is perfect. They show every single td and whenever a team is in the red zone.

Reaction Score
Agreed, but in their press release Cablevision said silver iO subscribers had it automatically but I actually had to pay the extra $7 for it. Not complaining, because at this price it's a steal. I had heard the hype but it has far exceeded it.

Reaction Score
Loved RedZone this afternoon. It went from 5pm to 7:45pm in what felt like 15 minutes.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
My wife and I frequented the local bar for the past two years every Sunday and then we finally realized, after an aggressive tailgate at the Rutgers game last season, that there was no way we could go there. So we called Cox, got Redzone, and will never go back! We're both huge Fantasy Football players so RedZone is perfect. Plus with the new baby we can still watch all the football we want! How can you pass up the Quad Box?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I like when they solemnly announce that they're going dual-box or quad-box.

It's as if they want to be sure you see all available angles of Armstrong stepping down onto the moon instead of just the end of the Vikings-Jaguars game.

I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc