OT: Red Sox vs Astros game (UConn sign) | The Boneyard

OT: Red Sox vs Astros game (UConn sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I was flipping between NHL playoffs and the Sox game on ESPN last night. At one moment as i switched to this game, the TV showed an Astros fan holding up a UCONN sign above his head. And the announcers mentioned UConn Nation is here. The game was in Houston, TX. Anyone else see that? Or was that anyone from the Boneyard?

Reaction Score
I saw it. I believe at one point springer was facing Matt Barnes which is also a Uconn alum so nice little Uconn connection in that game. I was shocked to see that sign though. Pretty cool!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Anyone have a pic or gif of this? Springer often interviews wearing UConn gear (he wore a UConn football helmet in an interview last year). Very proud alum. LOVE it.

Reaction Score
I was there but didn't notice the sign. I did yell UConn a few times. It was fun watching them face each other. Springer is loved by the Astro's fans. He's either 1 or 2 in jersey sales for the team.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I was flipping between NHL playoffs and the Sox game on ESPN last night. At one moment as i switched to this game, the TV showed an Astros fan holding up a UCONN sign above his head. And the announcers mentioned UConn Nation is here. The game was in Houston, TX. Anyone else see that? Or was that anyone from the Boneyard?
I was watching at the time. The announcer was droning on when the guy was shown and suddenly, :...and UCONN Nation is here tonight!!!". It really perked up the announcer at that moment.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
You can see a couple UConn signs being help up in the front. The TV showed a different fan, though.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Steph Curry visited the Sox in their clubhouse over the weekend too.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
That was us, Houston UConn Alumni. We sponsor an event at an Astros game each season. George has been kind enough to meet with us before or after each of the games. Last night was our third of these events. Thanks to George for spending time with us again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom