OT:Rasheed Sulaimon Commits To Maryland | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT:Rasheed Sulaimon Commits To Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Sulaimon is worse than Dez Wells...if Dez was still on the team this year would they still be talking this pre season #1 crap?...doubt it

They have reloaded very quickly but I think the UMD fans need to simmer down a little. I know it's been awhile for them but be happy with the quick turnaround that Turgeon has performed and take it in stride.

I have a ton of UMD friends and they really are getting ahead of themselves. I can't wait to beat em in MSG though
Agreed, its like everyone is forgetting they didnt even get out of the Round of 32 last year, and now they are a final four lock? Please...

Reaction Score
Adding Sulaimon is like adding a less violent, but equally miserable version of Doug Wrenn.

Might work, might blow everything up.

Doug Wrenn? Now there's a name I haven't heard in forever...

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Don't like his game or attitude. Maybe it was Duke and k, we'll see

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Trimble, Layman and Stone find their new domestic battery-mate.

All jokes aside, good add for Turgeon. I'd like to see Maryland do well.

Reaction Score
Trimble, Layman and Stone find their new domestic battery-mate.

All jokes aside, good add for Turgeon. I'd like to see Maryland do well.
I never like to see maryland do well. They have the most unlikable fan base I've ever been around

Reaction Score
huskiesNhoos said:
I never like to see maryland do well. They have the most unlikable fan base I've ever been around
Agreed. Came the closest I've ever been to a fight at Barclays two years ago.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If he is someone that KO has/had no interest in (never heard a peep about any interest) , neither do I.
Only interested in the ones we have or we want.
NEXT

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Agreed. Came the closest I've ever been to a fight at Barclays two years ago.

A couple Maryland fans behind me got kicked out, after starting a fight, cursing at middle-aged women (in front of children, and spilling beer all over some people. One Yarder and his dad were apparently sitting next to me and my wife. I don't like to paint with a broad brush but that crowd was rowdy.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Funny, MD fans have the same opinion of Uconn fans
Yeah OK
Welcome and goodbye - don't let the door hit you in the as you leave

Reaction Score
Thank you for your interest in UConn basketball.
Actually, I do follow them and have been to many of the alumni events where Calhoun, Geno and Edsall have spoken (ex wife was the coordinator)..

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

There's an IQ minimum for posting here. Obviously you fell through the cracks - you'll be dealt with shortly.

Reaction Score
There's an IQ minimum for posting here. Obviously you fell through the cracks - you'll be dealt with shortly.
Wow, tough crowd.. Should be a good game this December.. If UConn gets Gibbs they should be ranked top 20ish.. Gibbs actually committed to MD out of high school but when Williams retired he looked elsewhere .

Reaction Score
Wow, tough crowd.. Should be a good game this December.. If UConn gets Gibbs they should be ranked top 20ish.. Gibbs actually committed to MD out of high school but when Williams retired he looked elsewhere .
So a UConn fan can make a generalization about Maryland fans, but a Maryland fan can't make a generalization about UConn fans... I understand this is a UConn board, but the guy never said anything worth being trashed for.

Reaction Score
UCFan1513 said:
So a UConn fan can make a generalization about Maryland fans, but a Maryland fan can't make a generalization about UConn fans...

That's correct.

Reaction Score
Over here, we are all the good guys and are always in the right, unless of course we are taking about football or baseball, then half of you are crazy s.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score

Fortunately for us, Maryland fans who don't like to see UCONN do well have a lot more to be unhappy about than vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom