OT: Public Transportation from Boston to Hartford | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Public Transportation from Boston to Hartford

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I take a Peter Pan from Boston to Hartford and back about once a month. Tickets usually cost around 20-24 bucks each way. Very easy trip and process, just print ticket at home and go from south station to union station in Hartford in a couple hours.

Reaction Score
Yes, I do, in fact, live in Texas, but my son goes to school in Boston and my daughter has only applied to colleges in the NE area so I will be traveling in the area quite a bit in the coming years. And while we get more snow in Dallas than most of the state, schools and business shut down at just the threat of snow. Look at what happened with the Superbowl in Dallas a few years ago. Texas is not prepared for snow and ice.

And I sincerely thank all of you for your responses. I feel like a giant coming to a rival's board for information, but you guys have always been helpful. I guess I have kind of adopt UCONN as my NE team when you're not playing SMU. I will never understand why my cousin's daughter (Brianna Turner) chose not to play basketball for you guys. She won ACC player of the year last year, but you guys always bring home the hardware.

Reaction Score
There is no direct train is there? All the trains connect through Springfield or New Haven right?
Yes, don't do it. The bus goes from South Station in Boston to Union Station in Hartford. If you're staying a bit further out of downtown then you can get a bus from Riverside (in Newton) to Hartford as well. It's a bit slow but it's usually direct and cheap too.

Reaction Score
You know with certainty what the weather is going to be on February 25? Man, we all need to consult you on our travel and vacation plans from now on. :)

My bad I didnt know OP was leaving on Febrary 25th so forgive me, I thought he was traveling this weekend.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Yes, I do, in fact, live in Texas, but my son goes to school in Boston and my daughter has only applied to colleges in the NE area so I will be traveling in the area quite a bit in the coming years. And while we get more snow in Dallas than most of the state, schools and business shut down at just the threat of snow. Look at what happened with the Superbowl in Dallas a few years ago. Texas is not prepared for snow and ice.

And I sincerely thank all of you for your responses. I feel like a giant coming to a rival's board for information, but you guys have always been helpful. I guess I have kind of adopt UCONN as my NE team when you're not playing SMU. I will never understand why my cousin's daughter (Brianna Turner) chose not to play basketball for you guys. She won ACC player of the year last year, but you guys always bring home the hardware.
yeah that was a bad decision and UConn kicked their a** about a month ago... @Notre Dame

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom