OT: Providence | The Boneyard

OT: Providence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is my adopted team at the moment. Kinda feel for them considering how bleh they have been. They can make some noise in the tourney.

Reaction Score
This is my adopted team at the moment. Kinda feel for them considering how bleh they have been. They can make some noise in the tourney.
Eh! No way I hope they lose in the first round and their posters stay off this board. Some of the worst posters I have seen!

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

Never seen a bigger bunch of ingrates. Come here and talk smack about UConn but certainly had no problem with their school mapquesting their way to the bank to cash our checks.

Reaction Score
Never seen a bigger bunch of ingrates. Come here and talk smack about UConn but certainly had no problem with their school mapquesting their way to the bank to cash our checks.
I wasn't aware of the nasty fans. I'm strictly backing them since it would be a nice story. They haven't really had a legitimate team since that Shamgod/Croshere/Brown team that went to the elite 8 in 1997. I could see them winning a few games this year.

Reaction Score
I wasn't aware of the nasty fans. I'm strictly backing them since it would be a nice story. They haven't really had a legitimate team since that Shamgod/Croshere/Brown team that went to the elite 8 in 1997. I could see them winning a few games this year.

You seem to only have 43 posts... but if you wanna stay from trouble and from people hating you here stay away from talking about Providence or the Big East... The worst thing you can do. These BY are an irrational bunch.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
You seem to only have 43 posts... but if you wanna stay from trouble and from people hating you here stay away from talking about Providence or the Big East... The worst thing you can do. These BY are an irrational bunch.
Right, the obnoxious Providence guys who hang out here have nothing to do with that.
If it wasn't for our visitors people around here would care as much about Providence as any team we don't play -- not at all.

Reaction Score
As the better seed Providence gets rewarded by playing Dayton in a home game for Dayton.

Reaction Score

I would be shocked if you've watched college basketball and/or UConn basketball more than 2 months.

Reaction Score
I would be shocked if you've watched college basketball and/or UConn basketball more than 2 months.
I've watched it for a long time. I loathe Syracuse and could never cheer for Villanova. But I just can't hate Providence since they have never been relevant.

Reaction Score
Its really only that sean guy that comes here that makes me hate them. I used to like taking the roadtrip to watch them play uconn across the border.

Reaction Score
It does hurt to watch Kris Dunn dominate after he passed us over. But I think he chose Ptown because he didn't want to share time with Bazz.

Reaction Score
Ripper32 said:
It does hurt to watch Kris Dunn dominate after he passed over on us. But I think he chose Ptown because he didn't want to share time with Bazz.

He chose PC because he couldn't choose UCONN. We didn't have a scholarship available and when it was obvious we wouldn't have one, he chose PC. He is a great player and I wish we had him, but he did not choose PC over UCONN.

Reaction Score
He chose PC because he couldn't choose UCONN. We didn't have a scholarship available and when it was obvious we wouldn't have one, he chose PC. He is a great player and I wish we had him, but he did not choose PC over UCONN.

Thanks for clarification. I thought it was a logjam issue primarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom