OT- Prank War ideas/stories | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- Prank War ideas/stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Lots of good ideas.

Understand it's 2014 and you are under a bunch of rules and policies that most of us didn't have to worry about. I would steer clear of anything causing physical damage as you may be on the hook for that.

I pulled my broccoli prank about 5 years ago on two guys who were roommates in an adjoining room. It was on a Saturday night and we were at a party. One of the guys got hammered and the other had to work the graveyard. I followed the drunk guy to his bed and then hid the broccoli underneath a couple of different pieces of furniture.

The next day around noon I heard the two of them arguing. The guy who worked the graveyard was convinced the drunk dude puked somewhere in the room. The drunk was pretty groggy and went in to full "It's not me, it's your nasty laundry" defense. By the third day the two of them had washed every article of clothing and bedding and had lysoled every surface they could. The room freaking stunk.

At work they were running smear campaigns against each other. They'd bring their friends to the room to smell the other guys' shoes or pillows.

Since I was their supervisor, I'd make sure I was there whenever possible to make sure things didn't get too out of hand.

After about a week and a half we were all in a minivan coming back from dinner. They started bitching with each other again. I had a few beers in my system and I couldn't hold it any longer. When I finally told them the driver had to pull over because they both started beating the crap out of me. I was laughing so hard I didn't even care.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Along the lines of the craiglist, take a picture of their car or something else of value and post it on the for sale boards with their phone number attached.

Since they don't know where the ad is posted, they'll get phone calls as long as there's tabs to rip off the sheet.

Reaction Score
The line between prank and assault is thin and gray.

Best prank I ever heard was when a guy was at a house party and got wicked, passed out drunk. His buddies put a couple of teaspoons of raw beef juice in a condom, which they then jammed snugly in between his butt cheeks next to the back door.

The next morning the buddies made sure to all be up early and sitting at the kitchen table having breakfast when he came down. They told him that the new guy at the party last night, Alex, had left his phone number and wanted to hang out some time.

The kid looked like a family member had died.

Edge2017

Bleed Blue
Reaction Score
I pulled my broccoli prank about 5 years ago on two guys who were roommates in an adjoining room. It was on a Saturday night and we were at a party. One of the guys got hammered and the other had to work the graveyard. I followed the drunk guy to his bed and then hid the broccoli underneath a couple of different pieces of furniture.
The room freaking stunk.
Haha good story, does broccoli really get that bad? Doesn't cross me as something that would be as bad as old fish or something.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Haha good story, does broccoli really get that bad? Doesn't cross me as something that would be as bad as old fish or something.

Microwave it or heat it up by some means. The smell can be quite pungent. Like really bad sneakers. It emits the gas hydrogen sulfide. And heat accelerates the smelling process.

The sardines or tuna work great too. The advantage of broccoli is there isn't any risk of oil or other damage.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Yeaahhh....I have no idea what will or will not get you expelled, arrested or stabbed these days when it comes to dorm lunacy, but I will share this:

Two lengths of surgical tubing, a washcloth, two doorknobs, a long narrow hallway, some water balloons, a volleyball, or perhaps a soccer ball.

You'll have to figure the rest out on your own.

Reaction Score
I used to have a mannequin in college (store across the street from my dorm was just going to throw him away! What else was I supposed to do?). Anyway, my friend across the hall would frequently come home drunk and I knew his door was always open. One night I brought the mannequin in, placed him near the front door and turned off the lights. When my friend came stumbling home around 2 a.m., I was able to hear the scream from across the hall.

EDIT: Here's a pretty good video with a few more ideas http://Post original url/SeeWhatIDidThere

Last edited:

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
rs2905 said:
I used to have a mannequin in college (store across the street from my dorm was just going to throw him away! What else was I supposed to do?). Anyway, my friend across the hall would frequently come home drunk and I knew his door was always open. One night I brought the mannequin in, placed him near the front door and turned off the lights. When my friend came stumbling home around 2 a.m., I was able to hear the scream from across the hall.

That's funny, right there.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

EDIT: Here's a pretty good video with a few more ideas http://Post original url/SeeWhatIDidThere

Safe assumption that any story involving mannequins, college guys and alcohol is going to end up funny. Especially if no one ends up pregnant.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Back in the day, there was a guy who decided (at night) to paint everybody's doors on our floor the color brown - from blue.
At the end of the year he was fined, along with everyone living on that floor for damages.

Also, my roomate had the idea of moving someone's dorm furniture (desk, etc..) into the shared bathroom on the floor. Instead he decided to paper the room.

Reaction Score
You know if you take the curtain rod off of a closet it becomes a great blow dart gun! Unscrew the long curtain rod in a triple room. The rod is hollow, go down to your cafeteria and grab as many olives as your can. You can shoot that sucker around 100 yard. It leaves a welt if you get hit. I had a lot of time on my hands (87-91)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom