OT: Phil Simms out Romo in | The Boneyard

OT: Phil Simms out Romo in

Reaction Score
Love this if it happens. Simms is a total &%#€¥

I love it when he basically challenged Desmond Howard to a fight because Howard accurately criticized Simms' terrible kid QB play.

Tons of great Twitter handles that basically make fun of how stupid he is.

Reaction Score
Simms was a special kind of bad, so bad that I actually felt for the guy. So many mistakes - grammatically, factually, etc. He was good for a few lines every game that made absolutely no sense. It moved past the point of being funny, the guy needed to be replaced.

Reaction Score

I love it when he basically challenged Desmond Howard to a fight because Howard accurately criticized Simms' terrible kid QB play.

Never replace a GIANT. with a COWBOY!

Reaction Score
Haha. Simms is dumb. Surprised he had that gig for as long as he did.

I still loved when he said his kid was a good QB. The younger kid was better and he sucked. The older kid was a jerk and so unlikeable.

Never replace a GIANT. with a COWBOY!

Reaction Score

And he refused to refer to the Washington Redskins as the Redskins.

Reaction Score
I doubt it. I'm sure they ran several tests to simulate this.

Simms was terrible. He's flat out dumb intellectually and never offered any real insight.

I love when he thinks his kids are basically Rodgers and TB12. Simms is such a $&%#*. Good riddance.

My guess is that Romo will be awful.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

Simms was terrible. He's flat out dumb intellectually and never offered any real insight.

I love when he thinks his kids are basically Rodgers and TB12. Simms is such a $&%#*. Good riddance.
Hey - OCD boy - we get it. You have 3 posts in an 8 post thread and all three say the same thing - you think he's dumb and he thinks his kids are better than they are.

Your horrific like to post ratio would only be terrible if you didn't repeat yourself in every thread multiple times.

Reaction Score
Sure, lots of energy here. Can't stand him or his idiot kids.

Even Francessa basically acted like no biggie and defended the hiring. Guessing Phil is a total @&%#* and guys in the business don't like him either.

Hey - OCD boy - we get it. You have 3 posts in an 8 post thread and all three say the same thing - you think he's dumb and he thinks his kids are better than they are.

Your horrific like to post ratio would only be terrible if you didn't repeat yourself in every thread multiple times.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Sure, lots of energy here. Can't stand him or his idiot kids.

Even Francessa basically acted like no biggie and defended the hiring. Guessing Phil is a total @&%#* and guys in the business don't like him either.
Well that went over well.

Reaction Score
Simms tried to strong arm NFL teams to play his awful kids too. I give him credit in the sense he got 2 turrible players in the league by his name alone and his influence.

Guy is such a .

Love seeing CBS dump him cold blooded.

Well that went over well.

Reaction Score
Simms tried to strong arm NFL teams to play his awful kids too. I give him credit in the sense he got 2 turrible players in the league by his name alone and his influence.

You sure know how football teams work.

Reaction Score
Really, you don't think that has any influence when he's making calls to everyone and badgering them?

My favorite is still when he threatened to fight Howard when he accurately said his kid sucked.

You sure know how football teams work.

Reaction Score
Really, you don't think that has any influence when he's making calls to everyone and badgering them?

My favorite is still when he threatened to fight Howard when he accurately said his kid sucked.

None. Zero. Nada. As usual you have no idea what you're talking about.

Reaction Score

Maybe put all this anger and all the things Phil did on one reply? Now it's laughable to see this agenda on #11 and his kids.

Reaction Score

Agree with the first part but boy do you sound like a Reddit dork at the end there.

Reaction Score

Simms should thank his lucky stars that he was on a team with LT, otherwise it would be Phil Who?

Reaction Score
Yup. Guy is such a jerk and cocky. Glad to see him thrown to the curb.

Simms should thank his lucky stars that he was on a team with LT, otherwise it would be Phil Who?

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
I finally stopped listening to games when Simms was in the booth so this is great news for me. Got sooooo tired of the southern drawl (which always sounded exaggerated) and the earlier hip-kid-from-a-grown-man remarks like, "I'm like, 'no,' and then he's like, 'yes'." Or, "he goes, 'no,' and I go, 'yes'." Who in the hell talks like that?

What will Romo be like? I have no idea but he'll be an improvement over Simms IMO.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Agree with the first part but boy do you sound like a Reddit dork at the end there.

Come on; it's OK to point out that the dude has a 1:5 assist-to-turnover ratio.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom