OT: PGA Champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Anyone know where I could stream it?

Reaction Score
@MadDogUnleashed: Tiger needs to be in contention on the final few holes on Sunday, that is of note, and he has not been and he won't be again this weekend.

Yup, can't drive or putt on these courses. He'll win more Bay hills and Honda Classics

Reaction Score
@MadDogUnleashed: Tiger needs to be in contention on the final few holes on Sunday, that is of note, and he has not been and he won't be again this weekend.

Yup, can't drive or putt on these courses. He'll win more Bay hills and Honda Classics

A**wipe alert!

Hey dopey you ever hear Mad Dog talk about golf? He's a tennis buff .............

Reaction Score
Bad start again for Tiger, we'll see if he makes cut.

His game is a joke on major courses, he's suddenly a terrible putter outside 4 feet and his driving game blows.

Reaction Score
Bad start again for Tiger, we'll see if he makes cut.

His game is a joke on major courses, he's suddenly a terrible putter outside 4 feet and his driving game blows.
It's typically frowned upon to make blind, irrational, extreme statements about topics that you know nothing about.

Reaction Score
Yes, I suppose you know how he's done at majors in last 36 months?? Real irrational

It's typically frowned upon to make blind, irrational, extreme statements about topics that you know nothing about.

Reaction Score
Yes, I suppose you know how he's done at majors in last 36 months?? Real irrational
It's fine to say that he hasn't won a major in 4 years, because that's true. But to say that his game "is a joke" in majors is flat out wrong. He's got 9 top 10's in majors since 2009. Do you know who else has that many top 10's in majors in the same time frame? Nobody. Sure, he hasn't broken through and won one, but he's been consistently playing well in them. You forget that major tournaments have fields of 150+ players, so consistently placing top 10 is nothing to sneeze at. It's so easy to make these extreme statements when you don't understand the intricacies of the situation or the sport.

Reaction Score
He can't putt, watch #10, perfect example. I really question this whole suggestion Tiger will win majors again? When, why, he is world #1 and his game isn't tuned to win at this level, really tough fields and courses. He can win Honda Classics and even things up to a world golf, but this next level is too much. Too many inconsistencies and flaws in game to overcome.

It's fine to say that he hasn't won a major in 4 years, because that's true. But to say that his game "is a joke" in majors is flat out wrong. He's got 9 top 10's in majors since 2009. Do you know who else has that many top 10's in majors in the same time frame? Nobody. Sure, he hasn't broken through and won one, but he's been consistently playing well in them. You forget that major tournaments have fields of 150+ players, so consistently placing top 10 is nothing to sneeze at. It's so easy to make these extreme statements when you don't understand the intricacies of the situation or the sport.

Reaction Score
He can't putt, watch #10, perfect example. I really question this whole suggestion Tiger will win majors again? When, why, he is world #1 and his game isn't tuned to win at this level, really tough fields and courses. He can win Honda Classics and even things up to a world golf, but this next level is too much. Too many inconsistencies and flaws in game to overcome.

You have issues 91............:confused:

Reaction Score
Wow this is dumb, like really freaking dumb.

Reaction Score

Yeah because The Players has a weak field. Did he bang a relative of yours?

Reaction Score

Please do not post anymore about golf, you clearly know nothing, less nothing.

He just won the Bridgestone at one of the toughest courses on tour and blew away a field of some of the best 70 players in the world.

Just please go away and stick to the basketball threads.

Reaction Score
Nope, he's irrelevant in majors. In some it's early like PGA or if he is strong initially he blows up on weekend. Can't putt

Yeah because The Players has a weak field. Did he bang a relative of yours?

Reaction Score
Nope, he's irrelevant in majors. In some it's early like PGA or if he is strong initially he blows up on weekend. Can't putt

3 Top 6 finishes in his 5 majors.

Just give up and admit you know nothing

Reaction Score

He just won the Bridgestone at one of the toughest courses on tour and blew away a field of some of the best 70 players in the world.

Jerry husky91 was nowhere to be found until Monday after the Bridgestone and now he's on every putt.........he's whacked!.........and not very bright

Reaction Score
Haha, Mau starts the thread and calls me out

Look, I thought he'd be close going into moving day, didn't think he'd be out of it this fast, but not surprising, mental or physical or both he can't play 4 or even 3 good rounds together @ majors anymore

Maybe 2014....doubtful

Jerry husky91 was nowhere to be found until Monday after the Bridgestone and now he's on every putt.........he's whacked!.........and not very bright

Reaction Score
Haha, Mau starts the thread and calls me out

Look, I thought he'd be close going into moving day, didn't think he'd be out of it this fast, but not surprising, mental or physical or both he can't play 4 or even 3 good rounds together @ majors anymore

Maybe 2014....doubtful

Do you have anything new?

Reaction Score
Firestone South is not hard whatsoever, please

Reaction Score
My point is the same, Tiger can't go low. A flawless round for Tiger is 68 on a par 70. His putting is so shaky and he can't drive. He can't shoot 63 like Dufner or a 65 anymore.

Do you have anything new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET