OT - Pats Ravens | The Boneyard

OT - Pats Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great game.
Thought Tom had a few bad passes early (pic and a couple of missed open receivers) and I was doubting him.
Ravens looked unstoppable first few drives.
TB comes back late and demonstrates why he is in the conversation for GOAT.
Couple bad calls by officials, including a blatant no-call on a guy hanging on Gronk on the 1st drive of 2nd half.
Flacco is the real deal. Guy is awesome. Greatness is measured when it matters. You'd take Flacco over Manning in a heartbeat if it was the post season. If he had won, he'd have vaulted to the top of the 'greatest post season QBs ever' category.

Great game. Very fun to watch.

Reaction Score
Thought for sure the game was sunk on 3 drives for the Pats, the interception on the drive before the half(Brady has done this 3x this season), not getting any points on the possession right out of the half, and then not doing anything with the 1st Flacco pick when Brady threw back to back terrible passes. He had some uneven moments but it was nice to see Brady put together a bigtime postseason performance again, the go ahead drive and td pass to Lafell was old school Brady.

Reaction Score
Credit to the Pats but Flacco bailed them out. Ravens were driving right down the field and had the clock set up perfectly where if they continued doing what they were doing and scored, Brady wouldn't have been left with much time if any. To chuck it to the endzone into double coverage was just idiotic, even if your receiver makes a miraculous catch, Brady gets the ball back with a little under 2 minutes with 2 timeouts to drive down field and win it or tie it. Who knows what would have happened but it looked like a perfect situation for the Ravens in terms of the clock and field position. I think this all but guarantees the Pats are in the Super Bowl. I could see Ravens or Steelers coming to Foxborough and getting a win but no way does Indy or Denver do it.

Reaction Score
BTW - Al Michaels is awful. Guy calls a breakaway touchdown run and a 3 yard dropped pass with the exact same emotion. Get him off the air.

Reaction Score
Great game.
Thought Tom had a few bad passes early (pic and a couple of missed open receivers) and I was doubting him.
Ravens looked unstoppable first few drives.
TB comes back late and demonstrates why he is in the conversation for GOAT.
Couple bad calls by officials, including a blatant no-call on a guy hanging on Gronk on the 1st drive of 2nd half.
Flacco is the real deal. Guy is awesome. Greatness is measured when it matters. You'd take Flacco over Manning in a heartbeat if it was the post season. If he had won, he'd have vaulted to the top of the 'greatest post season QBs ever' category.

Great game. Very fun to watch.

I guess it depends on which Manning we're talking about? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member