OT: Papi | The Boneyard

OT: Papi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/boston/mlb/story...york-yankees-lost-face-ballclub-robinson-cano

He's ting me right? Can't even talk English yet he knows who drives the Yankees? Cheationg bastard should really just shut up!!
Sounded to me like just a lot of praise for Cano more than criticism for the Yankees. Poppy and Cano are probably friends.
There is something about Cano that I've never been able to figure out. His offensive numbers are incredible and he may be the best defensive 2B in baseball.Sometimes he doesn't run out routine ground balls to 2B but I don't think that is it. Yet, he seems to lack star power for whatever reason. Yankee fans didn't fall in love with Cano in the way they did with Jeter, Mariano and even Pettite. Maybe that had something to do with not really going after Cano.

Reaction Score
He is just complimenting Cano (who is a friend). And nothing he said is wrong (though not sure what face of Yankees means).

Cano is a huge loss and glad he is not in NY. Like saying the grass is green and sky is blue.

Reaction Score
Not the point....this guy was saying he can't believe the Yankees let him "get away"........? Kidding me Papi? He was asking too much and the Yankees were finally smart enough to stay way from the abyss of a contract.......congrats to them despite the Papi support!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I can't say I'm glad Cano is gone but the Yankees did make the right choice overall

Reaction Score
Agreed Scote....... they'll be better next year too........

Reaction Score
Not the point....this guy was saying he can't believe the Yankees let him "get away"........? Kidding me Papi? He was asking too much and the Yankees were finally smart enough to stay way from the abyss of a contract.......congrats to them despite the Papi support!
Papi is a player. There is no such thing as too much pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom