OT: Our worst nightmare | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Our worst nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
PC hasn't been to the NCAA tournament since 2004;
PC is 13-23 under Cooley in the Big East;
PC was 0-2 against UConn this season;

To me, that is a really poor recent track record. Yet these clowns come on here and act like they have an elite program and try to put down a program with three recent national championships, 14 current NBA players, one of the best young coaches in the game, and a returning roster that could be a legit contender for another national championship.

Reaction Score
Let's face it, you call UConn a cow college because someone here dusts your PC feathers, and I come down on you. Basically, if one goes on PC's board and says what you say negatively about UConn, they're banned in a nano second by your thinned skinned admins.

I wasn't even allowed on the board, they rejected my application because I was a UConn fan.

Reaction Score
Providence is literally irrelevant. Like 100% irrelevant.

Like, I had a turkey sandwich for dinner, and the opinion of the sandwich I ate holds at least 2.7x more weight than the opinion of a Providence fan.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
PC hasn't been to the NCAA tournament since 2004;
PC is 13-23 under Cooley in the Big East;
PC was 0-2 against UConn this season;

To me, that is a really poor recent track record. Yet these clowns come on here and act like they have an elite program and try to put down a program with three recent national championships, 14 current NBA players, one of the best young coaches in the game, and a returning roster that could be a legit contender for another national championship.
Good news, though. The new Big East will be so much weaker that a 0.500 conference record is within reach.

Reaction Score
Upstate,

Check this thread. Poster brought up academics at UConn vs PC...that didnt take long.

Second, this thread proves my point that UConn fans were sweating Ledo. Reggie Jackson says it best; "you don't boo nobodies"

PC isn't relevant, we don't matter...

2 threads on Ledo. Started by your fans...

But we don't matter...

Cooley can only recruit in RI? Brandon Austin, Philly. Rodney Bullock VA.

We still make the dance next year.

Reaction Score
Upstate,

Check this thread. Poster brought up academics at UConn vs PC...that didnt take long.

Second, this thread proves my point that UConn fans were sweating Ledo. Reggie Jackson says it best; "you don't boo nobodies"

But we don't matter...

At least you are persistent in your delusion.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Upstate,

But we don't matter...

We made a thread because we thought it was hilarious that you thought we were "scared" of a recruit. We like to make fun of you, its what we do :) and no offense but u probably won't make the NAT. But out of curiosity, why do you think you'll make it?

Reaction Score
Upstate,

But we don't matter...

Again - you and your cohorts are a big reason why there are so many PC threads on this board. And the reason why they all reach 15 pages is because you keep stoking the fire. Isn't that the very definition of a troll?

Nobody cares if you "make the dance next year." So will we.

Reaction Score
PC returns BE leading scorer in cotton
Most improved player Batts
2nd leading rebounder in Henton
Dunn will be 100% and playing his position
Austin, Harris and CD provide depth.
That team dances IMHO
Losing Ledo sucks; he was always a coin flip to play.
Hope he made the right call.
PC had to take the risk; players like that don't grow on trees

Reaction Score
PC returns BE leading scorer in cotton
Most improved player Batts
2nd leading rebounder in Henton
Dunn will be 100% and playing his position
Austin, Harris and CD provide depth.
That team dances IMHO
Losing Ledo sucks; he was always a coin flip to play.
Hope he made the right call.
PC had to take the risk; players like that don't grow on trees

Going to the tourney next year? You must be giddy as a scoolgirl after a full decade with no tourney appearances.

Reaction Score
Finally I can sleep easy knowing Ledo won't play a game for the Friars. There was always a chance that half of uconns roster got arrested for making rap videos in panama next year and we ended up tanking the season and seeing PC and Ledo in the second round of the NIT.

PHEW

Reaction Score
Again - you and your cohorts are a big reason why there are so many PC threads on this board. And the reason why they all reach 15 pages is because you keep stoking the fire. Isn't that the very definition of a troll?

Nobody cares if you "make the dance next year." So will we.

The difference being that for UConn, making the tournament is expected every year and is really only the beginning of the journey...whereas for PC it's the destination and even a first round win would just be gravy.

Reaction Score
Upstate,

But we don't matter...

Two threads on Ledo are not because we are afraid of him. In reality, we are laughing at you and PC folk. Yeah, our worst nightmare??? That's what PC fans, including you, Sean, kept on telling us. Who is the joke on now?
But, it's not only Ledo, your jealous fans told us that Welsh would outlast Calhoun (particularily buddypc) That didn't happen.
Then, it was Keno who was to lead PC to the promised land and PC was to pass out UConn. This was posted here by your folks two short months before Keno was fired!!! I guess that didn't happen.
Then you hire Cooley....yeah, naturally he's leading you to the promised land. Hummm, we'll see.
Cooley hires LaFleur, and it's a big coup for PC!!! Yeah, right, LaFleur had no place to go at UConn. Ollie passed him out, plus Calhoun wanted Miller & Hobbs over LaFleur as assistants.
Then we have the scenario of you guys "outrecruiting" UConn for Mr. Coleman. In reality, Calhoun took Jeremy Lamb over Coleman. Worked out a hell of a lot better for UConn, didn't it? Lamb has a NC ring, plus lottery money. Where is Coleman??
UConn offered Omar Calhoun it's last available scolie 2 years ago, in June '11. In Aug '11 with no available scolie to give, Dunn is forced to go to PC. But, PC folk insist that they outrecruited UConn....yeah, right....dream on.......
Ledo & UConn were not in touch since early spring '11. In the summer of '11 he announced for PC. Then, shortly after, he decomitts. A few months later he delays his announcement for PC. Obviously hoping for a better offer. Finally, with no place to go, he comitts to PC. Never plays a game for PC, but he's going to be our worst nitemare!!! And you wonder why we laugh at you!!!

Reaction Score
Upstate,

But we don't matter...

You don't boo nobodies, agreed. But do you boo people who don't even suit up?

That would be like booing the Friars at the NCAA tournament.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

Why are you here in all honesty. This is a UCONN board and not a PC board. So if you don't like the conversation going on here then just see your way out of here once and for all.

Tired of your complaining all the time

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Why are you here in all honesty. This is a UCONN board and not a PC board. So if you don't like the conversation going on here then just see your way out of here once and for all.

Tired of your complaining all the time

There is really no need to be mean spirited about it.

These guys represent a bible college with a proud history of success in NCAA sports.

They are nearly good enough in hockey to be mentioned in the same breath as Quinnipiac.

Reaction Score
Again, in PC land, any UConn poster who says things about PC that FriarJ says, here, about UConn, easily gets banned.
They are a thinned skinned, intolerant bunch over there.
My best advice is to not talk about them on this board.

Reaction Score
Not quite. I argued with Connfriar over some misconceptions about Calhoun's penalties that he was posting, and your "Godfather" butted in. After he told me he was the guy who would take our NC banner down, I categorized him as the exterminator with the big cockaroach overlooking I-95. I was banned minutes afterward. Someone, here mentioned he wasn't allowed on that board because he was a UConn fan.
I said nothing bad about PC or it's team. And, I really don't say much bad about PC on this board either. I will rebut PC folk on certain matters. Plus, the old PC buzz about UConn being a cow college will definately draw a strong response from me. Plus, with your people administering this board, would easily get you banned.

Reaction Score
Outside of Georgetown which won its title 29 years ago the fake New Big East is, and will be unremarkable as a Mid-Major.

Reaction Score

That's a hell of a post from a visitor. Pretty friggin obnoxious actually........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom