OT: our boy nowhere to be found in the mocks | The Boneyard

OT: our boy nowhere to be found in the mocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
AO not even projected as 2nd rounder

I'll leave any editorials out

Reaction Score
If you can grab 2 Rebs against Co State you should get big minutes in the league

Reaction Score
Maybe if he doesn't make the league WE'LL NEVER HAVE TO READ ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS AGAIN.

Reaction Score
Fair enough, I'm just happy for him that he was able to improve his draft position by transferring to a good school like Mizzou and not wasting a year at UConn. Mizzou puts guys in the league.

Maybe if he doesn't make the league WE'LL NEVER HAVE TO READ ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS AGAIN.

Reaction Score
Fair enough, I'm just happy for him that he was able to improve his draft position by transferring to a good school like Mizzou and not wasting a year at UConn. Mizzou puts guys in the league.

I can't even comprehend how little you must have going on to still be posting stuff like this.

Reaction Score
Yes, because all of these other OT threads are insightful conversation.

I looked at the mocks after the draft lottery. Just thought it was interesting to note. And to be honest, this year's draft looks about as weak as ever. It is awful.

I can't even comprehend how little you must have going on to still be posting stuff like this.

Reaction Score
God dammit, my moratorium has not been lifted.........

::-(

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Skipping past the AO train wreck, has anyone looked at the mock drafts and thought, "I don't want any of these players on my NBA team".

If I were an NBA team with a high draft pick, I think I would trade my way out of this entire year.

Reactions: THC
D

Deleted member 3149

Skipping past the AO train wreck, has anyone looked at the mock drafts and thought, "I don't want any of these players on my NBA team".

If I were an NBA team with a high draft pick, I think I would trade my way out of this entire year.
Alex Len being projected as a potential top 5 pick. I'm 6'0", haven't played since high school, and I think I'm better than him at basketball.

Reaction Score
Somewhat the point. Worst draft I can ever imagine and he isn't even projected as 2nd round. That year at Mizzou was so useful.

Alex Len being projected as a potential top 5 pick. I'm 6'0", haven't played since high school, and I think I'm better than him at basketball.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Somewhat the point. Worst draft I can ever imagine and he isn't even projected as 2nd round. That year at Mizzou was so useful.
Let it go brother.

Reaction Score
NBA is running a plantation!!
This is an obnoxious racist offensive insensitive comment-- clearly inappropriate. People really step over the line here with crude attempts at humor at times(atleast I hope it is humor) Please think before you post.

Reaction Score
This is an obnoxious racist offensive insensitive comment-- clearly inappropriate. People really step over the line here with crude attempts at humor at times(atleast I hope it is humor) Please think before you post.

Mr. Oriahki was quoted as saying Coach Calhoun had a "slave master mentality" in running the team. I presume that is the source of the sarcastic comment, and is not just out-of-the-blue racism.

Don't worry though, no one is going to demote you from PC police Deputy Sheriff. Keep on fighting the good fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom