OT: our boy nowhere to be found in the mocks | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: our boy nowhere to be found in the mocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah, genius, 1 of the 5 mocks has him #55, rest he's a NS (no show). So my post has zero merit. Ater Majok's NBA career (in similar draft position) consists of 3 summer league games and 5 points.

At least that year at Mizzou offered him the oppty to get stomped by Colo State in the tourney. Worth it

And he corrects himself after realizing his entire purpose for posting was inaccurate.

Reaction Score
Yeah, genius, 1 of the 5 mocks has him #55, rest he's a NS (no show). So my post has zero merit. Ater Majok's NBA career (in similar draft position) consists of 3 summer league games and 5 points.

Marc Gasol went 48th. What does that have to do with Oriakhi? About as much as your Majok point.

Seriously, this is a terrible thread for you.

Reaction Score
Awesome, I'm sure you and some of the others had plenty to say when he went to Mizzou and and I'm just reporting on the results.

Marc Gasol went 48th. What does that have to do with Oriakhi? About as much as your Majok point.

Reaction Score
Awesome, Marc Gasol was a kid in Spain, with limited exposure and question marks if he'd ever play full time in the States. Great comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom